ADVERTISEMENT

*** Official Pittsburgh @ Iowa Game Thread***

jsbailey324

Scout Team
Jan 26, 2015
The last time the Hawkeyes went 3-0 the year was 2009. This is a special bunch of Hawkeyes and they are going to show us that tonight. Here's to remaining unbeaten, GO HAWKS!

The last time the Hawkeyes went 3-0 the year was 2009. This is a special bunch of Hawkeyes and they are going to show us that tonight. Here's to remaining unbeaten, GO HAWKS!

Like the post but comeonman, 3 star title? Needs 5 stars to make it official.

Reactions: icu81222
Like the post but comeonman, 3 star title? Needs 5 stars to make it official.

giphy.gif

The color-coded sections are starting to come together. 45 mins until kickoff.

Saw Weisman outside just before coming in. He's still in good shape, as you might expect. Zach McCabe was out with some friends. He's not in game shape. ;)

Reactions: KryptonionHawk
2 weeks in a row I had free tix and had to give them away!!!! Wife is sick and my buddy who was driving us got hurt playing softball. Oh well plenty of beer and a big ass flat screen might help ease the pain......NOT!!!!!!! What a bummer I have no idea when the next time will be that I get a chance to see a game at Kinnick. Man this really hurts. I even have to get up and get my own beer. DAMN!!!!!!!

GO HAWKEYES!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Help ease my pain get that W.

People may already know this from other sources (Twitter?), but I've been out of touch. Ott and Daniels are both doing full warmups. Ott is wearing a brace on his left arm.

Quite an emotional start. The kid captain is a cancer survivor, then they introduced Brett, then they had a moment of silence for Roy and Tyler next. Team is coming out now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT