ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Presidential Debate Thread: Trump v. Biden***

hahaha

uv89LKB.jpg

Btw, this is totally irrelevant, but I just remembered (while drunk) that I was in fact drunk the evening of the election in 2016 when Trump became President.....because I wanted to fully enjoy the reactions of the American public. And I remember waking up, hung over, to news of all the LBGTQ groups and feminists crying in the streets because Trump got elected and how they were legitimately.....yes....LEGITIMATELY.....fearing for their f***ing lives.

It was hilarious.

P.S. No, I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary, since you'll probably f***ing ask.

:)

Does Joe support the Green New Deal or not? Five seconds ago he does, five seconds later he doesn't.

Trump's biggest problem is money. He's cancelling ad buys all over the place. Big donors aren't going to be swayed by this performance. They'll spend on the Senate not him.

Btw, this is totally irrelevant, but I just remembered (while drunk) that I was in fact drunk the evening of the election in 2016 when Trump became President.....because I wanted to fully enjoy the reactions of the American public. And I remember waking up, hung over, to news of all the LBGTQ groups and feminists crying in the streets because Trump got elected and how they were legitimately.....yes....LEGITIMATELY.....fearing for their f***ing lives.

It was hilarious.

P.S. No, I didn't vote for Trump or Hillary, since you'll probably f***ing ask.

:)
That’s odd. I’ve always considered Trump a friend of Dorthy.

Still waiting any discussion on plans for the next four years.

You might have missed it, but Biden did say we would rejoin the Paris Accords and pass the Biden economic plan, one that contained elements of the Green New Deal, but was significantly different from them. He also mentioned he wanted police reform, but didn't have the time to get into any specifics.

Trump has not said anything about what he will do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT