ADVERTISEMENT

***Official Presidential Debate Thread: Trump v. Biden***

You might have missed it, but Biden did say we would rejoin the Paris Accords and pass the Biden economic plan, one that contained elements of the Green New Deal, but was significantly different from them. He also mentioned he wanted police reform, but didn't have the time to get into any specifics.

Trump has not said anything about what he will do.

Any time we get some glimpses of policy proposals, the discussion gets derailed.

Any time we get some glimpses of policy proposals, the discussion gets derailed.
That's going to be the next two debates as well. VP debate will probably have the most cumulative policy beetween the 1 VP debate and 3 POTUS debates. It just can't get there with Trump as one of the participants.

I don’t support most Biden ideas, but there is no doubt Trump has to be voted out. A vote for Biden doesn’t have to be for him, it can be a vote against Trump.
Yup. ByeDon 2020 votes. Can't blame a Republican for a ByeDon vote. Vote ByeDon, Ernst, and I think it's Feenstra in your district who primaried King?

Reactions: Chishawk1425
I don’t support most Biden ideas, but there is no doubt Trump has to be voted out. A vote for Biden doesn’t have to be for him, it can be a vote against Trump.

It would also cause a Republican reset which is desperately needed. There needs to be serious people preventing the wild spending we’ve grown accustomed to.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT