ADVERTISEMENT

****Official Steelers @ Dolphins Thread****

Tua playing great. It’s finally fun to watch the Dolphins play again.

Sorry....I just can't watch the Steelers playing Miami w/o having Ben Roethlisberger pop into my head here...

"Two Words: Iowa Hawkeye Pride"
"Three Words: Hawkeye Pride"

Circle Of Life, Man

Tua playing great. It’s finally fun to watch the Dolphins play again.

In the second half he threw a bunch of passes that coulda/shoulda been picked.

He's throwing quick to keep the pass rush away and depending on his receivers to be there.

The Steelers are figuring this out and he needs to be more careful....

Had no idea who the dolphins coach was. After halftime interview looked like the first time he's ever talked to a girl. Seemed uneasy, nervous, and didn't know what to say. Strange.

Had no idea who the dolphins coach was. After halftime interview looked like the first time he's ever talked to a girl. Seemed uneasy, nervous, and didn't know what to say. Strange.
I’m just glad he took the under tonight.

Last edited:
Why take the ball out of Tua's hands and give it to your second RB running into the weakest part of your bad OL, twice?

I just saw on Finheaven, not sure if accurate, 6 throws to WR covered by Iggy. 6 catches and 1 TD. He's terrible

Reactions: Jan Itor
Finheaven already wants to fire McDaniel. One guy says Sean Payton will be the Dolphins coach next year. It doesn't matter the team. Message boards are all the same.

Rooting for a Steelers W. I was on the Dolphins before the idiotic 4th down attempt instead of a FG. Stupid coaches deserve to lose.

Reactions: FAUlty Gator
Direct that towards the dolphins coach that could be up 9 right now which would almost be insurmountable. Instead the steelers are a TD away from a W.
Not to mention all of us that have the Dolphins at -7.5.

Learned one thing fron the the Dolphins game tonight. They will get smoked by any team with a pulse.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT