ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Summer League Thread. Keegan nails his first shot as a King. A 3 pointer.*****

It's not that Murray isn't deserving, but it is very hard to win this award if your team isn't in the Finals. It looks to be Quentin Grimes getting the nod. I hope I am wrong. I think we will know at the conclusion of today's Championship game.

It's not that Murray isn't deserving, but it is very hard to win this award if your team isn't in the Finals. It looks to be Quentin Grimes getting the nod. I hope I am wrong. I think we will know at the conclusion of today's Championship game.

Keegan didn't play last night; however......

FX2CjmoUIAAPq4y

Last edited:
Yep, they have Grimes in the #1 slot. Keegan at #2. Keeping my fingers crossed for Keegan.

Reactions: NevadaHawk

Yep, they have Grimes in the #1 slot. Keegan at #2. Keeping my fingers crossed for Keegan.

Those Blanchero splits of 38/26/77 were not good in general. You are looking ideally for 50/40/80 which is EXACTLY what Keegan did, and it's because he doesn't force many bad shots (he had a few).

Kris was always the better shooter of the two I believe, but Keegan's progress the last 12-18 months has been great in this area so I wonder if he's able to challenge Kris now - not only his 3 point shot, but his range, and the number of different footwork options he uses prior to getting it off. He even has a high catch and shoot where he doesn't really ever bring the ball down - just relies on legs and the same finish. That bodes very well for the NBA style game - makes him a good late shot clock option because he hit a 30 footer in his last game, as well as a late shot clock contested shot and then the one that sent the game to overtime earlier in the summer off a steal.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT