ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Summer League Thread. Keegan nails his first shot as a King. A 3 pointer.*****

Moments like these are a sad reminder Iowa won one NCAA tournament game with four NBA draft picks on the team (counting Kris).
yikes-rachel-dratch.gif

Moments like these are a sad reminder Iowa won one NCAA tournament game with four NBA draft picks on the team (counting Kris).
Ah a glass half empty guy? I'll enjoy watching some NBA games finally and not dwell on the past....Maybe look at it like this. If we get some presence in the league, (for the first time in a couple of decades), maybe Fran will start landing some of those near misses.....

great to see. I thought some Sacramento fans were upset/underwhelmed by the pick of Keegan. Ivey is a better athlete but Keegan hopefully has the better career.

Reactions: Franisdaman
Didn't remind me of that at all. Reminded me of how Keegan was such a quiet assassin during his tenure at Iowa and what a special player he was for us. Reminded me of what a effective workhorse Luka was and how very few players ever slowed him down. And how Joe had that killer jumper and consistently provided a high level of basketball. But then, I guess I'm not one to always look for the negatives.

My investment in Keegan Murray basketball cards might actually pay off. I have around 40 cards now including 5 autographed (4 of them numbered) and a couple other numbered cards. One of my autos is numbered out of 4 and another out of 5. At this point they are mostly leaf and bowman cards so not licensed which brings their value down some but if he takes off then I’ll have some good cards. I plan on buying his brothers cards next year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT