ADVERTISEMENT

***** Official Summer League Thread. Keegan nails his first shot as a King. A 3 pointer.*****

My investment in Keegan Murray basketball cards might actually pay off. I have around 40 cards now including 5 autographed (4 of them numbered) and a couple other numbered cards. One of my autos is numbered out of 4 and another out of 5. At this point they are mostly leaf and bowman cards so not licensed which brings their value down some but if he takes off then I’ll have some good cards. I plan on buying his brothers cards next year.
they don't waste any time getting them out huh!

they don't waste any time getting them out huh!
Some of the cards were released in February (Topps Now Bowman Next). Most have come out in April or May. They are all unlicensed so the Iowa logo and name is photoshopped out. Still fun to collect and the autographs are awesome!

FWx-aBXUYAAtYM9

• Haha
Reactions: BBHawk
"Main takeaway? Don't overreact, look at the big picture." Why do these writers assume that fans always overreact? Can't we cheer, be hopeful, and recognize what our players accomplish in these games, and what they've done in their collegiate careers? We've watched the players year after year, and by now, we know what they could be capable of. Let's enjoy this and not get ballistic about anything lol.

Reactions: AlvySinger
Story from NBC Sports

Love his confidence and unflappability. Unfazed by outside noise and such. Some writers, especially Matt George and a few others realize that it's a learning process for him, while some others are pretty critical, not just of the game #2 results, but also those who seriously doubted his ability to produce at the NBA level when he was the #4 prospect. I say to those naysayers, give him time to, as Fran says so often, "Figure it out" and he'll be just fine.

Love his confidence and unflappability. Unfazed by outside noise and such. Some writers, especially Matt George and a few others realize that it's a learning process for him, while some others are pretty critical, not just of the game #2 results, but also those who seriously doubted his ability to produce at the NBA level when he was the #4 prospect. I say to those naysayers, give him time to, as Fran says so often, "Figure it out" and he'll be just fine.

yeah, we are just 2 games in after all

Reactions: Hawksfor3
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT