ADVERTISEMENT

*****Official Terrapins vs Hawkeyes Game Thread*****

Dude there are two other game day threads already. you posted in one. Was this necessary?

Dubya

Off topic, can't help noticing Purdue is up on Nebraska 14-3. Still think Nebby crushes them eventually, but still...

"Oh, we're too elite to call ourselves Turtles." Enough of this coastal nonsense. We need to force them into their shells early and violently penetrate every hole in that shell. I'll be disappointed if Maryland fans aren't calling for assault charges for legitimate football.

block_i.png

office-space-05_l.jpg

george-w-bush.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

To busy watching Debby, is our channel running the risk of a game going long?

Let's go for some positivity. Hawks, 38-17.

I'm already drunk. Forget the Turtles. You wanna know what I think when I think "turtle?" I think about a small piece of feces threatening to escape my dark ring when I'm sitting on the bowl to avoid work for a few minutes. Not a piece I had to get rid of, just a piece I'm volunteering to get rid of because daily life is sometimes less interesting than playing solitaire on my phone while I check to make sure my vitals are still functioning.

Jordan Lomax isn't starting, sounds like he's having a problem with his ankle. Hope that doesn't affect anything.

He's still planning on playing though.

Hmm, Iowa coming out pass heavy. Obviously have to pass on 3rd down. I figured we'd try to establish the run. Nice screen call when Maryland brought the house.

Wadley could have a big game. Would like to see share some carries with Mitchell though. Don't want Wadley wore out by half.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT