ADVERTISEMENT

*****OFFICIAL TRUMP CRIMINAL TRIAL THREAD*****

Numerous witnesses have stated "it didn't happen". Stop quoting lies!
Too many people in his immediate, close administration have confirmed it. People that were there. Too bad... I know it hurts you that he slandered them so badly. However it hurts to realize someone thinks then talks this way about our brave deceased service members. You should be ashamed of him. Because he himself has no shame. He draft dodged with made up lame 'bonespurs'. Then unleashed the despicable "losers and suckers" quote. So sad.

Reactions: Tom Paris
Too many people in his immediate, close administration have confirmed it. People that were there. Too bad... I know it hurts you that he slandered them so badly. However it hurts to realize someone thinks then talks this way about our brave deceased service members. You should be ashamed of him. Because he himself has no shame. He draft dodged with made up lame 'bonespurs'. Then unleashed the despicable "losers and suckers" quote. So sad.
LOL - Wrong again, it didn't take place and plenty of witnesses to say he didn't

• Haha
Reactions: sabula
LOL - Wrong again, it didn't take place and there is plenty of witnesses to say he didn't
Keep repeating that, keep repeating that, keep repeating that, nobody will actually believe it, but if it makes you feel better, keep repeating it. I can understand your being ashamed by it. You'll get over it.

Reactions: EasyHawk
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT