ADVERTISEMENT

***Official U.S. OPEN thread***

Tiger birdies his 1st...scrambles for pars next two...tied for lead at -1 after 3. C'mon Tiger...gives us a thrill!
McAllister goes to -2 to take lead..drat!

Reactions: Funky Bunch
Jesus this week has gone fast.. completely spaced on this tournament. Defiitely forgot to make my pools picks.. damn it csb

Reactions: St. Louis Hawk
Jesus this week has gone fast.. completely spaced on this tournament. Defiitely forgot to make my pools picks.. damn it csb

Damn it! :)

PtMpYU.gif

The back 9 seems to be playing a little tougher than the front, and a lot of players seems to be hitting a wall at the turn no matter if they start on 1 or 10. I'm guessing the 1st rounder leader will be around -4 or -5.

The back 9 seems to be playing a little tougher than the front, and a lot of players seems to be hitting a wall at the turn no matter if they start on 1 or 10. I'm guessing the 1st rounder leader will be around -4 or -5.

Yeah looks like Koepka found some bogeys on the back.

Damn shame.

"Hero shot" of my buddy's tournament trophy on 18 green, a la NBC Sports/Golf Channel.

Well, a good portion of day 1 is in the books and some reasonable scores and nothing crazy.

Good job USGA. Next three days?

Early tee times for Rory Scottie dechambeauand xander should propel them to top of board.
Perfect conditions right now.

Friday early cut line is in the +2 or +3 range. Course seems a bit harder today, so the cut line could possibly move to +4.

Scottie is struggling in all phases of his game early.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT