ADVERTISEMENT

***Official World Cup 2018 Thread***

England into their first semifinal since 1990. Truthfully though, they have had a good draw. If Croatia wins, it will be their biggest test.

Also, the last MLS starter for a World Cup team (Gustav Svensson of Seattle Sounders) is now out. Only Belgian reserve Laurent Ciman of LAFC is possibly getting a medal.

Last edited:
England into their first semifinal since 1990. Truthfully though, they have had a good draw. If Croatia wins, it will be their biggest test.

Also, the last MLS starter for a World Cup team (Gustav Svensson of Seattle Sounders) is now out. Only Belgian reserve Laurent Ciman of LAFC is possibly getting a medal.

I am pulling for Croatia big time.

No doubt. However, by all of the crowd shots they have shown of these Swedish hotties, I am sure most would have hoped that they would be the ones spread eagle.
I would console them, or help them further into a shame spiral. Whatever works.

Reactions: luvmyhawks
Croatia's President is hot AF. They need to show more of her in her tight fitting Croatia jersey and white pants again. Here she is...

faa8566d5bcef66c88eada5e1259caa3_L.jpg

Please don't let this be a replay of Spain-Russia. This Russia bunker ball and getting every questionable call in their favor is sickening.

EDIT: Right when I post this Croatia finally gets a call.

Does Putin care enough about futbol to execute a player if they miss the frame completely on a PK?

That match was a lot of fun to watch. Glad Croatia won. Looking forward to Sunday with these two teams and their weapons on offense.
Going for Croatia Sunday and Belgium Saturday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT