ADVERTISEMENT

Ok, someone explain how showing me your breast is anti sexism?

Dudes get to run around with their shirts off. I guess I'd rather see women get to take their shirts off then men be forced to wear a shirt. I don't know, I find it hotter when women are wearing clothing. The unknown does more for me than seeing them.

Dudes get to run around with their shirts off. I guess I'd rather see women get to take their shirts off then men be forced to wear a shirt. I don't know, I find it hotter when women are wearing clothing. The unknown does more for me than seeing them.
Ok... I can work with this.... so maybe freedom of movement would allow her to be less fatigued at the end of the day.....

Reactions: BioHawk
Boobs..

natural-way-to-make-your-boobs-bigger.jpg

In this gluttonous society, It's bad enough having to see men with their shirts off. Let's not add more potential trauma.

Ok... I can work with this.... so maybe freedom of movement would allow her to be less fatigued at the end of the day.....
Not that I know but from what I've heard/read taking off the bra at the end of the day is one of the best moments of the day for many women. You'll have to ask one of the ladies on here for confirmation on that one though.

Not that I know but from what I've heard/read taking off the bra at the end of the day is one of the best moments of the day for many women. You'll have to ask one of the ladies on here for confirmation on that one though.
It's one of the best moments of the day for me also. Let them baby's loose!!

This is a terrible idea and nobody you WANT to go topless will. Visit 1 European beach to do your own research and you'll see it my way.

• Haha
Reactions: Finance85
Any given day, look at the first 10 women you encounter. From the convenience store to the trip to work, etc...

And then tell me if you think this is a good idea.
Oh it's a good idea, for every sketchy one there's going to be an attractive one! Let's go!

I have boobs so I’ll chime in. I wear a sports bra all day for work. If it’s hot, I’ll sweat and it’ll be damp for 8-10 hours.
There is nothing better than doffing it and going bra-less. I rarely, if ever, wear any kind of support if I’m not working. My $.02.

I have boobs so I’ll chime in. I wear a sports bra all day for work. If it’s hot, I’ll sweat and it’ll be damp for 8-10 hours.
There is nothing better than doffing it and going bra-less. I rarely, if ever, wear any kind of support if I’m not working. My $.02.
No different than skivvies, amirite? After a long day, the boys get damp.

Reactions: TarponSpringsNole
I got no problem with broads showing their cans, so long as said cans ain’t small or flat like pancakes.

I am 100% behind this as long as I can approve/disapprove each set of cans. I will take one for the team and begrudgingly take a week off work if the wonderful people of Minnesota is willing to line em up out my front door.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT