ADVERTISEMENT

okay now it's official

It's pretty amazing, that's for sure.

Did I overlook it, or is Kinnick Stadium missing? Seems like the only stadium in college football to be named for a Heisman winner, especially a Heisman winner as unique as Nile Kinnick, should be included. Or maybe it's just me.
I noticed that too. Several stadiums left out.

Too big a gap between the B1G west coast teams and Nebraska. The B1G should probably look to add Colorado and Utah? Colorado so I can have an excuse to go to Boulder.
I'm not in favor of any more expansion, but when the inevitable happens, I would love to see the B1G add those two. In that case, I could live the rest of my life without leaving a State in the B1G footprint and be absolutely content.

It's pretty amazing, that's for sure.

Did I overlook it, or is Kinnick Stadium missing? Seems like the only stadium in college football to be named for a Heisman winner, especially a Heisman winner as unique as Nile Kinnick, should be included. Or maybe it's just me.
It may be nitpicking....but why not have ALL the school's stadiums be shown. I have NEVER understood this???

SEC coming in hot with their own version:

Edit: I laughed from about 10 seconds in until 2 minutes after I was done watching. Poor Vanderbilt lol

Should be re-named the "Hillbilly" conference, or the conference of hillbillies! A couple of fans below agree.

Deliverance Dueling Banjos GIF

70S Banjo GIF

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT