ADVERTISEMENT

Older Women are Key Misinformation Superspreaders...

I love it when the imaginary shit kicking around in what passes for Northern’s brain is shared here as “fact” with zero presented evidence or support. 😂

Google is your friend Torbee. This isn't a new revelation.

Education does not equal common sense.
And a lack of information also does not show common sense. What an education shows, hopefully, is an exposure to ideas and an ability to think critically. Doesn’t mean those who are uneducated can’t do that, but a degree shows some development in those areas.

A security system and gun ownership? Oh no...

This cannot stand.
It’s not just that. They are scared of everything and constantly regurgitating the Fox propaganda. They used to be totally middle of the road… they have veered way right. Its odd.

And a lack of information also does not show common sense. What an education shows, hopefully, is an exposure to ideas and an ability to think critically. Doesn’t mean those who are uneducated can’t do that, but a degree shows some development in those areas.

All things considered equal, a degree illustrates the willingness to undertake a long term commitment and to follow it through.

I can agree with that. In my experience though some of the educated people I have met (people with doctorate degrees) are some of the people I know that can't think critically and only see their way of thinking is the only way.

Reactions: theiacowtipper
I can agree with that. In my experience though some of the educated people I have met (people with doctorate degrees) are some of the people I know that can't think critically and only see their way of thinking is the only way.
A doctorate is so specialized you can inherently get that. However the same isn’t true of bachelors and masters degrees which tend to be more general. Once you spend the years to get a phd your focus tends to get so narrow.

To point a point on it I agree for the most part.

Reactions: Roncuba55
My mother's politics are not rational and I've just come to live with it.
She hated Clinton because he was a 'slime ball', but loves Trump.
She was against overturning Roe, but that wasn't his fault.
Trump 'loves America'.

I love my mom, she's great, but she lives in a house where Fox News is on in at least 2 rooms 18 hours a day. They're angry and afraid - like they're supposed to be and don't understand that it's designed to do that to them.

It's not fair or reasonable to categorize women regardless of age as harbingers of hate any more than men. Women may be more adept at and have more skills to access internet right wing sites to share and proliferate their views.

I love it when the imaginary shit kicking around in what passes for Northern’s brain is shared here as “fact” with zero presented evidence or support. 😂

Braln????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

What went wrong with that surgery?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT