ADVERTISEMENT

One More Flo Gripe

Rivera loss doesn’t count for seeding the same reason joe smiths wins don’t.

Hodge is Nockals. He had to beat MyMar and Gabe Dean for his titles. I don’t remember who Nolf wrestled for his.

Go ahead and keep going after Flo. Keep praying they pay for their indiscretions and shut down. Then where are we? No where but the B1G. They're not going to cover the rest of the country. Good grief, get over it. Fans, smdh.

Go ahead and keep going after Flo. Keep praying they pay for their indiscretions and shut down. Then where are we? No where but the B1G. They're not going to cover the rest of the country. Good grief, get over it. Fans, smdh.
I love flo and have a great disdain for that fat arrogant SOB Willie. To think the wrestling world would suffer without Flo is pretty short sighted in my opinion. If they were to leave the picture it would create a vacuum that would be filled by other sources or maybe they would be bought out and someone with a brain would get rid of that mouth breather.

Reactions: TtotheL
I love flo and have a great disdain for that fat arrogant SOB Willie. To think the wrestling world would suffer without Flo is pretty short sighted in my opinion. If they were to leave the picture it would create a vacuum that would be filled by other sources or maybe they would be bought out and someone with a brain would get rid of that mouth breather.
The thing is, you don't know that. We all hope that would happen, but all one needs to know is that women's basketball was far more important to the B1G Network than the B1G Championships in wrestling until the finals. Wrestling needs all the help and promotion it can get. Basketball wasn't going to be cut from the Olympics, Wrestling was.

The thing is, you don't know that. We all hope that would happen, but all one needs to know is that women's basketball was far more important to the B1G Network than the B1G Championships in wrestling until the finals. Wrestling needs all the help and promotion it can get. Basketball wasn't going to be cut from the Olympics, Wrestling was.
Actually yes we do know that the vacuum would be filled. That is simply the way it works and has always worked in business, economies, and yes niche media markets since the beginning of time. Would the new product be worse? Would it be better? Those are things we actually don’t know.

Some wrestling fans act like battered women staying with their man because he’s not all bad. We should just appreciate what we have. No Flo is not all bad and I’ve said several times I actually love Flo and don’t want it to go anywhere, but I get this feeling that the desperate wrestling fan that doesn’t think we would survive without Flo feeds into the Ego of the dwarf version of Jabba the Hutt.

I like Flo and don’t want it to go anywhere but we would be just fine without it also.

Reactions: TtotheL
Do you suffer from high blood pressure? If so, this forum may not be for you, seek medical assistance immediately and step away from the computer before the symptoms worsen.
Scyred is a Braska or Rodent troll. He flies under the radar most of the time.

Reactions: 24 so far
Actually yes we do know that the vacuum would be filled. That is simply the way it works and has always worked in business, economies, and yes niche media markets since the beginning of time. Would the new product be worse? Would it be better? Those are things we actually don’t know.

Some wrestling fans act like battered women staying with their man because he’s not all bad. We should just appreciate what we have. No Flo is not all bad and I’ve said several times I actually love Flo and don’t want it to go anywhere, but I get this feeling that the desperate wrestling fan that doesn’t think we would survive without Flo feeds into the Ego of the dwarf version of Jabba the Hutt.

I like Flo and don’t want it to go anywhere but we would be just fine without it also.
It's not about surviving, it's about access, and no we don't know. That is an assumption. Nobody is out there fighting to replace Flo or challenge them.

Is the customer always right? No, it’s just not the job to tell them their wrong.
‘Well....bye’ May have felt good to type and may have been deserved it however isn’t a real solid business decision. Reeks a little bit of a arrogance.

Is the customer always right? No, it’s just not the job to tell them their wrong.
‘Well....bye’ May have felt good to type and may have been deserved it however isn’t a real solid business decision. Reeks a little bit of a arrogance.
Probably not a solid business plan but Willie has proved time and time again that he doesn’t care. What surprises me is that just about every week someone makes a I hate flo thread that rips on Willie. Willie in return says something in response and people get all butt hurt that he replied in this manner. It’s wash, rinse, repeat.

Laughed so hard today. Listening to my weekly dose of biased wrestling reporting from Penn state Willie and Flo crew, they brought up the Hawkeye report and how much heat they get on here. Willie said someone actually directed a question directly at him requesting a reply and when he answered they asked him to go away!! Bahahaha hilarious!

Hats off to penn state willie for being a great sport. And thanks to the Flo crew for great coverage - bias or not. When we are on top again you boys will love to hate us even more!

Long time listener first time poster.

The reason I don't listen to FLO podcast is because there's more in-depth analysis surrounding college matches from more qualified sources in my local barber shop when I stop in for a cut.

It's kind of like all major sports talk shows or announcers, I would rather listen to Shaq make fun of how many rings Barkley never won, or listen to Romo provide coverage details, etc.

These guys haven't proved anything in the field they are critiquing, they haven't even coached before, let alone been to the national tourny as a competitor. I place their analysis in the same category as my uncle Randy. You may ask, who is Log Chain Leroys uncle Randy? To put my uncle Randy in perspective, he's won as much as the FLO guys.

Get some guys in there wrestling fans can recognize.

5c86aafac0444.png

Front page of flow today, seems like flow has a choking fetish

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT