ADVERTISEMENT

One of the last real Republicans remaining, Adam Kinzinger, endorses President Biden for President

I'm sure he'd have Robert Byrd's endorsement again... he'll still get his vote though ;)
The dead vote does always trend blue for some reason.
Old school R’s = neocon war criminals
Democrats glazing people like kinzinger and cheney will never not be funny. Imagine not thinking the cheney family doesn't belong in prison at minimum.

Reactions: MichaelKeller99
Honest question for those bashing Kinzinger, Do you actually believe the GOP is in a better place since being taken over by Maga/Trumpism?
Quit pretending like any form of gop governance has been or will ever be acceptable by the left. I remember Kinziger being bashed for his anti immigration and sanctuary city stances. Liberal lefties in IL hated him for pushing back on gun law overreach in that state. Until he opposed Trump he was an enemy of the left just like the rest of the gop.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Quit pretending like any form of gop governance has been or will ever be acceptable by the left. I remember Kinziger being bashed for his anti immigration and sanctuary city stances. Liberal lefties in IL hated him for pushing back on gun law overreach in that state. Until he opposed Trump he was an enemy of the left just like the rest of the gop.

You forgot to answer my question.

I think his answer was "Dems won't like us either way, so we might as well be as shitty as possible"
Not at all and I'm not a Trump supporter. But if he choked on a Big Mac tomorrow, no matter who took his place, we'd have threads with the exact same people screaming about the next future gop facist needing to be stopped or else. It's been rinse and repeat for decades now. And don't get me wrong, the right is every bit as guilty of doing the exact same thing.

• Haha
Reactions: FlickShagwell
Not at all and I'm not a Trump supporter. But if he choked on a Big Mac tomorrow, no matter who took his place, we'd have threads with the exact same people screaming about the next future gop facist needing to be stopped or else. It's been rinse and repeat for decades now. And don't get me wrong, the right is every bit as guilty of doing the exact same thing.
Your second sentence is correct, but only because all that's left of the GOP is Trump loyalists and other unserious people. You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think there would be anywhere close to the same level of vitriol from the left if someone like Romney or Kinzinger emerged as a leader in the party. Kinzinger voted with Trump over 90% of the time but was ousted from the cult because he didn't go along with the election lies. The Kinzinger and Cheney examples should tell you all you need to know about the current state of the GOP. This isn't a both sides thing, open your eyes.

Honest question for those bashing Kinzinger, Do you actually believe the GOP is in a better place since being taken over by Maga/Trumpism?

You keep diverting to how the left feels, The question is pretty simple and straightforward, Is the GOP in a better place now than pre Trump? What do you believe?

Your second sentence is correct, but only because all that's left of the GOP is Trump loyalists and other unserious people. You're absolutely kidding yourself if you think there would be anywhere close to the same level of vitriol from the left if someone like Romney or Kinzinger emerged as a leader in the party. Kinzinger voted with Trump over 90% of the time but was ousted from the cult because he didn't go along with the election lies. The Kinzinger and Cheney examples should tell you all you need to know about the current state of the GOP. This isn't a both sides thing, open your eyes.
It's hilarious you're all missing the larger point. As you said Kinzinger voted with Trump 90% of the time. Policy wise, he was Trump. Yet you all fall for the charade that had zero effect on anything on your day to day lives. Which Trump appointed judge did Kinzinger oppose? Which tax and business policies did he oppose? Yet he's the last real republican lol.
Clowns.

Not nutty enough to be hired by Fox, I guess.
Jesus, I’d go see if @DeangeloVickers is okay, but he’s still on fire!

You got him.

200w.gif

It's hilarious you're all missing the larger point. As you said Kinzinger voted with Trump 90% of the time. Policy wise, he was Trump. Yet you all fall for the charade that had zero effect on anything on your day to day lives. Which Trump appointed judge did Kinzinger oppose? Which tax and business policies did he oppose? Yet he's the last real republican lol.
Clowns.

The point you miss is that Kinzinger and Cheney drew the line at trying to illegally overthrow an election. When the shit hit the fan they chose country over party and they have been chastised and treated like pariahs by their fellow conservatives because they didn’t kiss Trumps ass.They don’t view the people rioting at the Capital on Jan 6th as Patriots.

Clowns.
Lol yes it's us missing the point. Seems you're missing a pretty large distinction between Kinzinger/Cheney and Trump. Dems obviously don't like Kinzinger for his political positions. Why were they ousted from the party despite being strong conservatives and voting with Trump on nearly every issue?

You keep diverting to how the left feels, The question is pretty simple and straightforward, Is the GOP in a better place now than pre Trump? What do you believe?
Define, "a better place". That's a pretty subjective measurement. Like it or not, the gop would consider 2016-2020 mostly a win. They kept Hillary out of the oval when likely no one else would have. They got multiple scotus judges, passed some legislation they wanted etc... They have a candidate that's currently favored to win.
The larger point is, everyone on the left now loves Trump, when politically he was basically identical to Trump.

You make some valid points in regard to SCOTUS, Tax breaks, etc, I just truly wonder if going all in on stolen election, Jan 6th, All out war on FBI, DOJ etc is going to leave some serious scars when Trump is no longer the leader of the party.

Reactions: cigaretteman
You make some valid points in regard to SCOTUS, Tax breaks, etc, I just truly wonder if going all in on stolen election, Jan 6th, All out war on FBI, DOJ etc is going to leave some serious scars when Trump is no longer the leader of the party.
Likely so yes. And deservedly so. I just mainly chuckle at the Kinzinger love fest from the left, when as a rep he was pretty far right.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT