ADVERTISEMENT

Only 1 ranked Big 10 team?

I guess it is safe to chalk up another example of clown fan posting and then running away and hiding. Good job out of you CeMar. I alway appreciate it when clown fans validate my assertions about the isu fan base.

What’s next?

I think if Ohio State or even Illinois was in the big 12 they would be right at the top of the division.
Bishop not sure where you’re coming from here. Watching this Illinois Ohio St game tonight is killing me. Big 12 is clearly the best conference right now. Lots of teams that can actually put the ball in the basket. Not enough teams that can score in the Big Ten. Not even sure OSU makes the tournament.

Bishop not sure where you’re coming from here. Watching this Illinois Ohio St game tonight is killing me. Big 12 is clearly the best conference right now. Lots of teams that can actually put the ball in the basket. Not enough teams that can score in the Big Ten. Not even sure OSU makes the tournament.
Just talking smack. Trolling the troll. Obviously my statement has no basis in reality. Thanks for outing my nonsense, lol

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
My wife banned me to another room because the Ohio State Illinois game is difficult to watch. Plus Arkansas is on and i despise that basketball team. On a good note she made me a strong drink and told me I'm weird. She loves me anyway.

Reactions: littlez
What should they be ranked?
I want to thank you and all other clown fans Bryce. The tolerance your fan base has towards CyCity and CyLights/Cyclone4L is paying the dividends I expected they would. Drew Miller’s father has commented on Hawkeye sites that they “need to grow up”. I have always said not all parents will want their kids to be involved with the d-bag culture that exists at isu.

Please keep up the great work!!!

Kinda funny hearing b12 fans thump their chest after the last 2 nattys when the b12 went so long without anyone doing much besides Kansas. I wanna say OkIe St was the last non KU final 4 in the mid 00's before Baylor. And Kansas cheated like crazy. They do look like a really good bball conference going forward though
Big 12 teams in the Final Four since 2000:

2002 Kansas, Oklahoma
2003 Texas, Kansas
2004 Oklahoma State
2008 Kansas
2010 West Virginia
2012 Kansas
2016 Oklahoma
2018 Kansas
2019 Texas Tech
2021 Baylor
2022 Kansas

70% of Big 12 teams have been in the Final Four during that period. The only three that have not are TCU, Kansas State and Iowa State.

Reactions: flynnhicks03
Big 12 teams in the Final Four since 2000:

2002 Kansas, Oklahoma
2003 Texas, Kansas
2004 Oklahoma State
2008 Kansas
2010 West Virginia
2012 Kansas
2016 Oklahoma
2018 Kansas
2019 Texas Tech
2021 Baylor
2022 Kansas

70% of Big 12 teams have been in the Final Four during that period. The only three that have not are TCU, Kansas State and Iowa State.
Gee you would think that a league so good wouldn’t find itself where marquee games on ESPN+ but the awesome “viewership” of the Texas Ten gets the exaclty what they deserve.

Meanwhile the Iowa Women’s team gets more national games on major networks than the isu men.

Must ignore because clown fans say so.

Reactions: warriors dad
I can attest. The Big Ten is one of the stinkiest turds in a vast sewer known as college basketball. College basketball has become unwatchable.
Between bad officiating in too many games regardless of conference and the transfer portal, I agree that college basketball has taken a hit.

I want to thank you and all other clown fans Bryce. The tolerance your fan base has towards CyCity and CyLights/Cyclone4L is paying the dividends I expected they would. Drew Miller’s father has commented on Hawkeye sites that they “need to grow up”. I have always said not all parents will want their kids to be involved with the d-bag culture that exists at isu.

Please keep up the great work!!!

I don't know who CyCity or Drew Miller are. What is CyLights doing? I'm not on twitter so I don't have any idea.

Should I be accountable for every ISU fan? I can always count on you keeping me appraised of random internet fan behavior.

I don't know who CyCity or Drew Miller are. What is CyLights doing? I'm not on twitter so I don't have any idea.

Should I be accountable for every ISU fan? I can always count on you keeping me appraised of random internet fan behavior.
The exact response I expected. I am so glad isu has CyCity and CyLights/Cyclkne4l leading your fan base. As I said parents of recruits notice the douchy isu culture and not everyone wants to be a part of that or have their kid enter that world.

Just keep thinking the isu culture isn’t what your fan base puts in writing on a daily basis for the world to see. This isn’t just random fans it is the entire isu fan base, administrators, coaches and players obsessing about big bro Iowa. Thankfully for isu they have you Bryce demanding that recruits and their parents just ignore it. Seems to be a solid strategy to me.

Last edited:
The exact response I expected. I am so glad isu has CyCity and CyLights/Cyclkne4l leading your fan base. As I said parents of recruits notice the douchy isu culture and not everyone wants to be a part of that or have their kid enter that world.

Just keep thinking the isu culture isn’t what your fan base puts in writing on a daily basis for the world to see. This isn’t just random fans it is the entire isu fan base, administrators, coaches and players obsessing about big bro Iowa. Thankfully for isu they have you Bryce demanding that recruits and their parents just ignore it. Seems to be a solid strategy to me.

I don't demand anybody ignore anything. I'm just not going to pay attention to anything I don't find interesting. And I don't find CyLights interesting, so I don't pay attention. Again, who is Drew Miller and why should I care?

Should I post comments from Hawk fans about Patrick McCaffrey? Should I post comments from Hawk fans about Kayden Proctor? I mean we could go on, and on, and on about this but I don't define the Iowa fanbase by their worst elements and I think it's sad you seem so obsessed with what some douche ISU fans are up to. Get a new hobby dude.

I don't demand anybody ignore anything. I'm just not going to pay attention to anything I don't find interesting. And I don't find CyLights interesting, so I don't pay attention. Again, who is Drew Miller and why should I care?

Should I post comments from Hawk fans about Patrick McCaffrey? Should I post comments from Hawk fans about Kayden Proctor? I mean we could go on, and on, and on about this but I don't define the Iowa fanbase by their worst elements and I think it's sad you seem so obsessed with what some douche ISU fans are up to. Get a new hobby dude.
Drew Miller is the top ranked Punter in the country and is being recruited by isu, Iowa and others. His father and the parents of other recruits have noticed how the isu fan base acts and told them to “grow up”. It isn’t my hobby dude, it is reality and all I am doing is pointing it out. But in the true clown fan tradition, you and all other clown fans ignore what doesn’t fit your everything is rosy, 72 degrees and it never rains in Ames view of isu.

Last edited:
Drew Miller is the top ranked Punter in the country and is being recruited by isu, Iowa and others. His father and the parents of other recruits have noticed how the isu fan base acts and told them to “grow up”. It isn’t my hobby dude, it is reality and all I am doing is pointing it out. But in the true clown fan tradition, you and all other clown fans ignore what doesn’t fit your everything is rosy, 72 degrees and it never rains in Ames view of isu.

ISU has some bad and dumb fans. You're not shocking me by pointing that out.

It does seem weird you think Iowa doesn't have those fans. News flash: they do. For the record I ignore them too, because none of it is worth my time. The fact you think it is worth your time does truly say much more about you than it does about me.

ISU has some bad and dumb fans. You're not shocking me by pointing that out.

It does seem weird you think Iowa doesn't have those fans. News flash: they do.
I’m not pointing out fans I’m pointing out the isu culture. But if I were a clown fan I would ignore it as well and go back to planning how to assault the Iowa Marching band again come September.

Gee you would think that a league so good wouldn’t find itself where marquee games on ESPN+ but the awesome “viewership” of the Texas Ten gets the exaclty what they deserve.

Meanwhile the Iowa Women’s team gets more national games on major networks than the isu men.

Must ignore because clown fans say so.
Herky must have graduated from Iowa’s college of business. When KU and ISU are on ESPN plus, they get a shitload of new subscribers. Listen to your own Chris Hassel. There’s also this company called Amazon that did the same with NFL games. You still mad you lost to the last place Big 12 team at Kinnick, or haven’t been to a Sweet 16 in 22 years?

Herky must have graduated from Iowa’s college of business. When KU and ISU are on ESPN plus, they get a shitload of new subscribers. Listen to your own Chris Hassel. There’s also this company called Amazon that did the same with NFL games. You still mad you lost to the last place Big 12 team at Kinnick, or haven’t been to a Sweet 16 in 22 years?
Only clown fans think people having to pay a subscription fee to see a marquee Big 12 game is a shrewd business plan. No wonder isu’s business school is so crappy.

Hey Stinky, is this CMC’s new strategy, put everything into beating big bro Iowa and then finish last in the Texas Ten? Leave it to clown fans to think this makes total sense .

Here’s a for instance. #5 KState plays #9 Kansas on the plus next Tuesday.
Only clown fans think people having to pay a subscription fee to see a marquee Big 12 game is a shrewd business plan. No wonder isu’s business school is so crappy.
Try to find the game next Tuesday between #9 Kansas and #5 KState. Why do you suppose ESPN puts it on the plus? $$$$$$$$$$$$$

Here’s a for instance. #5 KState plays #9 Kansas on the plus next Tuesday.

Try to find the game next Tuesday between #9 Kansas and #5 KState. Why do you suppose ESPN puts it on the plus? $$$$$$$$$$$$$
Wait you really believe this don’t you? You really believe that non KU and K-State fans are going to sign up and pay to see this game? On top of that you really believe that the audience for this will be significantly higher than if it were on a main channel?

Say this out loud to someone with an IQ over an 6 and see it still makes sense to them.

Bbbbbwwwwaaaahahahaha

Our basketball recruits must not have parents.

They don’t have to sign up to see this game. They already signed up to see a bunch of other top games on ESPN +. This is why you are confused. You just watch Iowa games. Basketball fans watch good basketball games such as every game in the Big 12. You should try it sometime. You’d understand why the big 10 has 1 ranked team and routinely sucks in March Madness.

They don’t have to sign up to see this game. They already signed up to see a bunch of other top games on ESPN +. This is why you are confused. You just watch Iowa games. Basketball fans watch good basketball games such as every game in the Big 12. You should try it sometime. You’d understand why the big 10 has 1 ranked team and routinely sucks in March Madness.
So if they are already signed up there is no incremental revenue. With no incremental revenue the only argument you have left is that the audience on ESPN+ will be bigger than if it would run on ESPN, ESPN2 or ESPN U. I guess is you have an IQ of 6 or under this makes sense.

Do I now have to explain how audience size and ratings determine advertising revenue or is this enough?

So I just noticed Iowa State’s Mens team has a McDonald‘s All American in its 2023 class. And the women‘s team also has a McDonalds All American In its 2023 class. The recruiting classes at ISU especially on the Mens side has been just incredible. So much to look forward to in Ames.

So I just noticed Iowa State’s Mens team has a McDonald‘s All American in its 2023 class. And the women‘s team also has a McDonalds All American In its 2023 class. The recruiting classes at ISU especially on the Mens side has been just incredible. So much to look forward to in Ames.
They must be so excited to play their biggest games on ESPN+. I remember clown fans were so excited after Prohm’s first couple of years as well. I also remember clown fans wetting themselves when CMC took them to the Fiesta Bowl during a global pandemic and then they finished in last place by multiple games just this past season.

So you see there is a long history of clown fans get all worked up only to see the clowns fall flat on their face.

Keep up the great work. You dopes will buy anything.

They must be so excited to play their biggest games on ESPN+. I remember clown fans were so excited after Prohm’s first couple of years as well. I also remember clown fans wetting themselves when CMC took them to the Fiesta Bowl during a global pandemic and then they finished in last place by multiple games just this past season.

So you see there is a long history of clown fans get all worked up only to see the clowns fall flat on their face.

HerkyFan,
Glad to see you are OK! I had not seen you on here for awhile and was worried something had happened to you. Was about to start an ISU related thread just to check to see if you were doing alright, but looks like everything is fine.

Reactions: Cydkar
HerkyFan,
Glad to see you are OK! I had not seen you on here for awhile and was worried something had happened to you. Was about to start an ISU related thread just to check to see if you were doing alright, but looks like everything is fine.
Moved to on3 with the rest of the folks.

I had almost forgotten about that other Sweet 16 a few years ago. Thanks, it WAS exciting!

If Miller is the top ranked punter in the country, he ought to come to Iowa where his skills will be showcased numerous times a game. 😃😃😃

If Miller is the top ranked punter in the country, he ought to come to Iowa where his skills will be showcased numerous times a game. 😃😃😃
He sure shouldn’t go to isu they suck at special teams and prefer to lose games because of it.

I had almost forgotten about that other Sweet 16 a few years ago. Thanks, it WAS exciting!
and yet like many isu coaches that came before him, he ended up failing miserably. Remember how exciting it was to watch the clowns go 2-22?

So much fun

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT