ADVERTISEMENT

Only 1 ranked Big 10 team?

Such a bunch of rhymes with bunts in here. I watch really good basketball every night i watch the Hawks. There is parity. Dont know what you clowns expect. There is more parity than ever and even the "bluebloods" cant dominate anymore.
God damn Kentucky crying about calapari because they are not winning every game is a joke. HE is what he always was and gets a bunch of kids to play against men and it does not always work out. I love watching our team play. We play hard we play fast and we play with passion. The big ten is still the big ten and there are no easy wins but there are no super dominant teams this year either. Is what it is and if you dont like it leave... Bunch of sounds like bunts around here.

Reactions: Cydkar and HerkyFan
Also, say what you want about the Big Ten beating up on each other and let your PTSD from the 2021 NCAA Tournament run wild, but let's (1) acknowledge that we literally have the #1 team in the nation and (2) take a look at how the Big Ten has actually fared against this top 25 ... at the VERY least, this conference has multiple teams that can clearly play with these teams we are all treating as so much better:

#4 Tennessee: Beat Maryland by 3 points on a neutral court ... not to mention they lost to a BAD Colorado team in Nashville.
#7 Virginia: Both Illinois and Michigan were in tie games with them in the final minutes.
#8 UCLA: Lost to Illinois on a neutral court.
#10 Texas: Lost to Illinois on a neutral court.
#12 Iowa State: Got destroyed by Iowa.
#13 Xavier: Lost to Indiana at home.
#14 Gonzaga: Got absolutely destroyed by Purdue on a neutral court and beat Michigan State by one point.
#15 Auburn: Beat Northwestern by ONE point.
#16 Marquette: Lost to both Purdue and Wisconsin at home.
#20 Miami (FL): Lost by 18 points to Maryland on a neutral court.
#24 Clemson: Lost to Iowa on a neutral court and needed two overtimes to beat Penn State.

Literally nobody ANYWHERE is saying the Big Ten is this super elite league or the best conference in the nation (everyone seems to be hyping up the Big XII in unison in this regard...), but mediocre? Bad?? Not really compared to most other conferences. We are DEFINITELY not overrated in any way, shape or form, considering we have ONE ranked team. We clearly have several teams that are capable of beating some of these nationally ranked teams that our own self-hating and emasculated fans are ready to bow down to, lol.

We are a very competitive league that does not really have one "elite" team (and yes, I need to see more from Purdue even...), but we have a lot of pretty good teams. You cannot hold Big Ten teams losing to OTHER Big Ten teams against our conference, lmao. And we did pretty well against other leagues in the non-conference. The college basketball world, and sadly our own conference's fans, seem to be holding us to an artificially high standard. Notice how nobody is going on and on about how overrated the Pac-12 is or anything, lol.

Reactions: TheCainer
Drew Miller is the top ranked Punter in the country and is being recruited by isu, Iowa and others. His father and the parents of other recruits have noticed how the isu fan base acts and told them to “grow up”. It isn’t my hobby dude, it is reality and all I am doing is pointing it out. But in the true clown fan tradition, you and all other clown fans ignore what doesn’t fit your everything is rosy, 72 degrees and it never rains in Ames view of isu.
Interesting you mention that because he has family members posting on the ISU Rivals site. Of course you know that they pay to post there.

Also, say what you want about the Big Ten beating up on each other and let your PTSD from the 2021 NCAA Tournament run wild, but let's (1) acknowledge that we literally have the #1 team in the nation and (2) take a look at how the Big Ten has actually fared against this top 25 ... at the VERY least, this conference has multiple teams that can clearly play with these teams we are all treating as so much better:

#4 Tennessee: Beat Maryland by 3 points on a neutral court ... not to mention they lost to a BAD Colorado team in Nashville.
#7 Virginia: Both Illinois and Michigan were in tie games with them in the final minutes.
#8 UCLA: Lost to Illinois on a neutral court.
#10 Texas: Lost to Illinois on a neutral court.
#12 Iowa State: Got destroyed by Iowa.
#13 Xavier: Lost to Indiana at home.
#14 Gonzaga: Got absolutely destroyed by Purdue on a neutral court and beat Michigan State by one point.
#15 Auburn: Beat Northwestern by ONE point.
#16 Marquette: Lost to both Purdue and Wisconsin at home.
#20 Miami (FL): Lost by 18 points to Maryland on a neutral court.
#24 Clemson: Lost to Iowa on a neutral court and needed two overtimes to beat Penn State.
Not ranked Iowa got destroyed in Carver in the largest upset in NCAA history by Eastern Illinois

Literally nobody ANYWHERE is saying the Big Ten is this super elite league or the best conference in the nation (everyone seems to be hyping up the Big XII in unison in this regard...), but mediocre? Bad?? Not really compared to most other conferences. We are DEFINITELY not overrated in any way, shape or form, considering we have ONE ranked team. We clearly have several teams that are capable of beating some of these nationally ranked teams that our own self-hating and emasculated fans are ready to bow down to, lol.

We are a very competitive league that does not really have one "elite" team (and yes, I need to see more from Purdue even...), but we have a lot of pretty good teams. You cannot hold Big Ten teams losing to OTHER Big Ten teams against our conference, lmao. And we did pretty well against other leagues in the non-conference. The college basketball world, and sadly our own conference's fans, seem to be holding us to an artificially high standard. Notice how nobody is going on and on about how overrated the Pac-12 is or anything, lol.
Nice to see some self awareness

Interesting you mention that because he has family members posting on the ISU Rivals site. Of course you know that they pay to post there.
Has that changed in anyway the statements Drew father has made? You do know they are Iowa fans and have been for decades don’t you?

Has that changed in anyway the statements Drew father has made? You do know they are Iowa fans and have been for decades don’t you?
Let’s just say that there were folks here just like you claiming Drew was an Iowa lean, and I posted that fact. His relative said it was pure BS. They asked where I heard that and I told them.

Let’s just say that there were folks here just like you claiming Drew was an Iowa lean, and I posted that fact. His relative said it was pure BS. They asked where I heard that and I told them.
I never said Drew was a lean to Iowa. I said his father is a Hawk fan and has been for a long time. But of course clown fans love to ignore what was posted and run with the bs they spew. Nice to see you are no different. Say how is your research of the wonderful clown fan behavior on cryclown fanatic coming? I know 100,000 posts are a lot to get through but pretty early in your research you will find that there is very consistent theme across the isu fan base.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT