ADVERTISEMENT

Only Iowa and Alabama -- Just the Facts

I watched the Nebraska / NW game - what did I miss? Their run D looked pretty solid. I'm more impressed with what NW has done this year vs. Oregon also. I know Oregon has snazzy uniforms so I guess they have that going for them.

Nebraska just didn't capitalize. There were a ton of drops by the WRs. Also, Oregon has played in like 4 BCS games in the last 5 years including a couple national championship appearances yet snazzy uniforms are all they have going for them...

Maybe one of the dumbest things posted on this board and that is saying something.

And what the hell does that have to do with this year's team?

He said snazzy uniforms are all Oregon has going for them, I told him that wasn't true and that Oregon has has multiple uniforms for years and have done well. If he's only talking about this year, Northwestern has a better record but I'm not sure I'd wager money on them to beat the Ducks.

Nebraska just didn't capitalize. There were a ton of drops by the WRs. Also, Oregon has played in like 4 BCS games in the last 5 years including a couple national championship appearances yet snazzy uniforms are all they have going for them...

Maybe one of the dumbest things posted on this board and that is saying something.
Oh I thought we were talking about teams this year - got ya sparky. Nebraska use to be really good, so was Minny with coach Bierman and Army with Doc Blanchard. I've read a few of your posts and I think you may know something about dumb and would be highly qualified to judge "dumbest things posted." Oh and one other thing "think before you post" as the thread is about this year.

Oh I thought we were talking about teams this year - got ya sparky. Nebraska use to be really good, so was Minny with coach Bierman and Army with Doc Blanchard. I've read a few of your posts and I think you may know something about dumb and would be highly qualified to judge "dumbest things posted." Oh and one other thing "think before you post" as the thread is about this year.

Before this year Nebraska won like 9 games per year for the last 6 years in a row. I'm not sure how talking about Nebraska and Minnesota compare as Oregon was just in the championship game last year. But you know, apparently those snazzy uniforms got them past Florida State.

True I'm on the board a bit and know when I see dumb, you sir rank up there. So, you really would take northwestern over Oregon (this year)?

Before this year Nebraska won like 9 games per year for the last 6 years in a row. I'm not sure how talking about Nebraska and Minnesota compare as Oregon was just in the championship game last year. But you know, apparently those snazzy uniforms got them past Florida State.

True I'm on the board a bit and know when I see dumb, you sir rank up there. So, you really would take northwestern over Oregon (this year)?
I guess I'd take NW over Nebraska and based on what I've seen "this year" I would take NW over Oregon. Let's see NW beat Stanford, Duke and your highly thought of Nebraska with losses to Iowa and Michigan. Oregon has lost to Washington State at home, got hammered by Utah at home with their best win being Washington I guess. Yes it is a big reach thinking NW might be better than Oregon. I'm not a big fan of Paddy boy and the ildcats but their resume is better.

You need to look at this year if you want to call me out or you can go ahead and call me names / insult me but those are facts - sorry. When you grow up and mature you will learn its ok to admit when you are wrong. I do apologize if I hurt your feelings lil fella.

I guess I'd take NW over Nebraska and based on what I've seen "this year" I would take NW over Oregon. Let's see NW beat Stanford, Duke and your highly thought of Nebraska with losses to Iowa and Michigan. Oregon has lost to Washington State at home, got hammered by Utah at home with their best win being Washington I guess. Yes it is a big reach thinking NW might be better than Oregon. I'm not a big fan of Paddy boy and the ildcats but their resume is better.

You need to look at this year if you want to call me out or you can go ahead and call me names / insult me but those are facts - sorry. When you grow up and mature you will learn its ok to admit when you are wrong. I do apologize if I hurt your feelings lil fella.

I don't think highly of Nebraska. However I still maintain the win over Stanford was a fluke as was the Oregon loss to Wazzu. Utah is a top 5 team this year, so them hammering Oregon doesn't exactly strengthen your argument that Northwestern is better than Oregon.

I'll call you out for saying all Oregon has going for them is snazzy uniforms, it was a dumb thing to say and maybe you should come back when you know what you're talking about. I'm not sure who you're calling little fella.

I don't think highly of Nebraska. However I still maintain the win over Stanford was a fluke as was the Oregon loss to Wazzu. Utah is a top 5 team this year, so them hammering Oregon doesn't exactly strengthen your argument that Northwestern is better than Oregon.

I'll call you out for saying all Oregon has going for them is snazzy uniforms, it was a dumb thing to say and maybe you should come back when you know what you're talking about. I'm not sure who you're calling little fella.
You are trying too hard. Seashells and balloons to you little fella.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT