ADVERTISEMENT

Opinion: Marjorie Taylor Greene wants to be judged by her own words? Challenge accepted.

QC7G791.jpg

She is a vile woman, the fact we have people like this representing a portion of our country is embarrassing. The catty way she demeaned the woman for not being a biological mother is repugnant and no American citizen should be ok with our elected officials acting in such a fashion.

She's so dumb t realize that we're been I ñ an in íce age for ~2 million years...we’ve just in an interglacial for ~10k years.

If you're going to talk about a íce age climate change....ate least know what what what you're talking about

Last edited:
Reactions: cigaretteman
I take solace in knowing that eventually she’ll flame out. Eventually she will lose her power, get thrown aside, and be a nobody f***ing random dudes at the gym, again.

What power?

She doesn't have a leadership position and doesn't chair a committee....

Pure visibility. Access to eyeballs on media. The ability for her to spout her nonsense beyond her neighbors. That's power today. She'd still be a fringe youtuber chasing David Hogg around and yelling about Jewish Space Lasers if the GOP didn't prop her up via money for her campaigns and enable her to be in congress. I'll give them a little credit back in '21 when they did what they could to get her off the airwaves by taking away committee assignments, but she's got McCarthy by the balls now - he and more importantly she knows it. So she's back on committees, taking more roles in the house, growing her footprint on media, and continuing to spout her nonsense everywhere.

I know you like to play local HORT contrarian - but if you don't' see that she has and is growing power that has been enabled by the GOP, well then bub, we don't have much to chat about.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT