ADVERTISEMENT

OSU/ Michigan = Classic Trap Game

SeattleHawki

All-Conference
Aug 1, 2005
Everyone knows both OSU and MU have had Iowa in the B10 Championship circled since the beginning of the year. It will be interesting to see which team is more focused on us, rather than on each other, causing them to lose next week. The classic trap game. At least that’s how I see it.

Excuse Me Reaction GIF by One Chicago

Both those teams could PennSt the Hawks. Run the same 2 plays all game long and still win 40-0 or worse since both qbs are 5x better than that stiff from PennSt that kicked our asses.

• Haha
Reactions: Hawktagonapus
Both those teams could PennSt the Hawks. Run the same 2 plays all game long and still win 40-0 or worse since both qbs are 5x better than that stiff from PennSt that kicked our asses.
Now, now, now. This isn’t the thread for negativity. Stay positive fellow Hawk fan!

Reactions: BioHawk
the classic trap game is our black friday game. you know the old man wants a b1g title, so he's focussed on the cheaters and buckeyes paying no heed to the huskers

Everyone knows both OSU and MU have had Iowa in the B10 Championship circled since the beginning of the year. It will be interesting to see which team is more focused on us, rather than on each other, causing them to lose next week. The classic trap game. At least that’s how I see it.
No

The only game they have had circled is each others.

Somebody is still recovering from a Rohypnol Mickie I see, Pro tip never dose Yourself with that stuff , You wake up with no eyebrows or pants

Glad to see Nebraska finally got a win against Wisconsin.

Oops

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT