ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

QChawks

HR King
Feb 11, 2013
Quad Cities
7pm Peacock

Michigan (16-9, 7-6) comes to Carver 5-5 in their last 10 games. Including a recent 6 point home loss to Nebby. UM also beat OSU by 9 pts back in December.

Iowa (22-3, 11-2) is coming off the epic collapse in Lincoln and fighting for its life to stay in the BT title race.

I will be quite happy when CC breaks the points record and we can focus on the team as a whole.
I really hope this a get well game and we can get some confidence in other players.

Give me hawks 93-81

Last edited:
Michigan beat Ohio State 69-60.
beavis-and-butt-head-laughing.gif

There are three Iowa women's and one Iowa men's game on Peacock over the next couple weeks. There are also two other women's games involving Indiana and Ohio St. I've been waiting til today to sign up for a month.

Last edited:
I'd like to see a win tonight. Would like to see Gabby make some shots, any shots. Want to see Kate not miss layups. Hannah also, play big girl basketball, be a force on O and D. Hopeful Molly D is healthy. Let's see overall team improvement on D. CC is going to have her night. I don't care how much anyone's ticket to the game cost. Or how much someone sold a ticket for. The scoring record there are many people who don't acknowledge it, feel there should be an * by her name. All sorts of other crap. Does the current record holder have an * by their name? Was there all this discussion when the current leader was about to break the record? Win an NCAA Championship please.

Reactions: shikreto
Keep Hannah healthy and out of foul trouble - other than Clark's health, this is by far the most important key to Iowa's chances of advancing this post-season.

Hopeful that O'Grady can continue to develop. Not as skilled as Hannah but can give valuable minutes I think Marshall will break out of her shooting slump which of course will be very welcomed.

7pm Peacock

Michigan (16-9, 7-6) comes to Carver 5-5 in their last 10 games. Including a recent 6 point home loss to Nebby. UM also beat OSU by 9 pts back in December.

Iowa (22-3, 11-2) is coming off the epic collapse in Lincoln and fighting for its life to stay in the BT title race.

I will be quite happy when CC breaks the points record and we can focus on the team as a whole.
I really hope this a get well game and we can get some confidence in other players.

Give me hawks 93-81
Will be needed in the B1G and NCAA tournaments when depth really matters.

There are three Iowa women's and one Iowa men's game on Peacock over the next couple weeks. There are also two other women's games involving Indiana and Ohio St. I've been waiting til today to sign up for a month.

NBC Universal appears to have hit the jackpot with Peacock.

On Dec 4, 2023, Peacock hit 30M paying subscribers.

The “Peacock Exclusive Wild Card” game last month between the Dolphins & Chiefs had 23M total viewers, according to Nielsen.

1194043851.jpg.jpg

nbc-peacock.jpg

For everything the team lost last Sunday, you really can't deny the hype and publicity this game brings to the Iowa program. Immeasurable. Gonna be a lot of eyes watching tonight.

Hope the team can relax through the moment. Hope Caitlin can play her best and have a great night! Go Hawkeyes!

For everything the team lost last Sunday, you really can't deny the hype and publicity this game brings to the Iowa program. Immeasurable. Gonna be a lot of eyes watching tonight.

Hope the team can relax through the moment. Hope Caitlin can play her best and have a great night! Go Hawkeyes!

just think what this would do for the UI if she plays one more year

Patrick Mahomes sure has a lot of drama to deal with. His dad, with his 3rd DUI. His brother, who, IIRC, was charged for forcefully kissing a woman (charges dropped?).
Three of the four charges were, not sure about the 4th......Andy Reed has serious issues as well. His son has drug issues and was involved in a vehicular homicide......

Three of the four charges were, not sure about the 4th......Andy Reed has serious issues as well. His son has drug issues and was involved in a vehicular homicide......

that's right; i forgot about Andy's son. What kind of payment did Andy/the Chiefs have to make to that family who the son rear ended? Did that girl survive or die? I thought she survived but was almost in a vegetable state and would need care the rest of her life. What a mess that was!

• Sad
Reactions: Ree4
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT