ADVERTISEMENT

*****Michigan vs Iowa (W) Game Thread*****

Pretty classy of MI. I like that a lot.

I can't believe Angel Reese tweeted her congratulations to Clark. I wouldn't predicted that.

Reactions: Jimmy McGill
I don't think they have as much beef as the internet wants us to believe.
Caitlin did start the whole " you can't see me deal" payback can be a bitch.
Caitlin is very " confident " and I'm sure that she could get really annoying playing against her. Lol

My dogs favorite basketball player is Caitlin Bark.
latest

RECAP via @BraydonRoberts5:

IOWA CITY -- Just over two minutes into the game, Caitlin Clark rose to shoot from the left wing well behind the three-point line. It’s a scene that has played out countless times over the past four seasons in Iowa City and all throughout the country.

This shot was different from the rest. This shot would live on forever. In highlight reels. In record books. And in the memories of the 15,000+ people in attendance.

Clark’s three moved her past Kelsey Plum as NCAA women’s basketball’s all-time leading scorer. But she wasn't done breaking records. Clark's big night continued and she ended up scoring 49 points to break Megan Gustafson's program record for most points in a game. Clark also broke Hannah Stuelke's mark for most points scored in a game in Carver-Hawkeye Arena set just one week ago. For good measure, Clark added 13 assists and five rebounds.

Clark's big performance propelled Iowa to a 106-89 victory over Michigan on a night Iowa fans will remember forever.

MORE HERE:

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT