ADVERTISEMENT

OT - Jacksonville Jaguars cannot expect to be successful wearing those uniforms

MeetTheFerentz

HR Heisman
Nov 20, 2006
OMG

Cv2ratbWEAAsEjS.jpg

Cv3TtfRXYAA-mFQ.jpg

Their uniform reeks of losing and Arena Football. Their owner is a very salvy businessman and he'll hopefully implement that soon. I live in Jax, I have for 8 years and I still cannot invest any emotion in that team.

what's more amazing is you actually spent time watching that dumpster fire of a game....Thursday night football sucks and even more so with those two crap teams

what's more amazing is you actually spent time watching that dumpster fire of a game....Thursday night football sucks and even more so with those two crap teams

For the record, didn't watch any of the game; jus saw highlights on Sports Center.

Reactions: the24fan
For the record, didn't watch any of the game; jus saw highlights on Sports Center.

Thurs Nite NFL games are just awful.
League wonders why ratings are down? They can start right here! Thurs night and two irrelevant teams.

They're the color rush uniforms for Thursday Night Football so they won't be wearing them any more this year. They won in them last year BTW

Color Rush is a gimmick to get people to watch the awful TNF games.

As much as I love the Vikings, their all-purple uniforms need to be burned and never seen again.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT