ADVERTISEMENT

OTT predictions

Last scramble I saw him attempt was that NCAA semi. But, we'll see. He is def a game dog.
He scrambled well against Nico in their last match. Second period was basically one or two long scrambles. I’m not at all worried about Spencer’s ability to scramble. He’s one of the few hawks the past 10 years I can say that about.

Gilman left because Tom sucks at managing the RTC. Just as others have kinda hinted at, Gliman called the HWC a "jobs program." Tom is more concerned with paying guys to be partners for the college guys.

Gilman and Spencer didn't work together much, especially live. Terry protected him, because its a very real possibility that Gilman would hurt Spencer if he were getting beat bad. Now - in one of his last practices at HWC, Gilman did call out Spencer, and Spencer beat that azz.

I doubt seriously that Spencer is "in Gilman's head" - but he has to know that his only path to beating Spencer is to keep it close and hope that Spencer gets tie-tie.
Who are the others that "hinted" of Tom sucking at managing the RTC?
Yes, Spencer is in "Gilman's head", has been for quite a while.
There are 2 reasons Thomas left the HWC.
Spencer Lee and to be closer to Melissa's family.

Reactions: vhsalum
guys i got a confession to make.

i’m rooting for pat downey. not necessarily to win any matches other than starocci, just to compete and stay on the right path.

not sure if anyone else listened to his interview but he seems to be maturing a bit and trying to get his life together. he has made a laundry list of mistakes and there is no excusing some of them and no need to rehash them here but i truly hope he continues to get his life on track. i thought he did a great interview and owned up to some things and talked about the regret he has. he has a long ways to go but hopefully he can continue to grow as a man. also props to cp on a great interview.

I agree that was a good interview and he actually came across as likable there, but then you check his twitter and see he’s calling people liberal cucks in posts that have nothing to do with politics and then he shows up to OTT incredibly out of shape and fakes an injury for a two minute breather against the guy he was trash talking with online.

Still a clown.

I agree that was a good interview and he actually came across as likable there, but then you check his twitter and see he’s calling people liberal cucks in posts that have nothing to do with politics and then he shows up to OTT incredibly out of shape and fakes an injury for a two minute breather against the guy he was trash talking with online.

Still a clown.

yep still the same guy unfortunately. he will never learn

I would think countries that are strong in wrestling but weak in swimming would be talking about the disparity in medal count between the different sports. Swimming gives out 37 gold medals. Wrestling only 18.

Number of Available Gold Medals in 2021​

• 48 Athletics
  • 37 Swimming
  • 15 Judo, Shooting
  • 14 Artistic Gymnastics, Rowing, Weightlifting
  • 13 Boxing
  • 12 Fencing, Track cycling, Canoe Sprint, Freestyle Wrestling
  • 10 Sailing
  • 8 Diving, Karate, Taekwondo
  • 6 Equestrian, Greco-Roman Wrestling
  • 5 Archery, Badminton, Table tennis, Tennis
  • 4 BMX cycling, Road cycling, Skateboarding, Canoe Slalom, Basketball
  • 3 Triathlon
  • 2 Indoor Volleyball, Beach volleyball, Water polo, Artistic (synchronized) swimming, Field hockey, Football (Soccer), Golf, Handball, Modern pentathlon, Mountain biking, Rugby sevens, Rhythmic Gymnastics, Sport climbing, Surfing, Trampoline
  • 1 Baseball, Softball
The way they are counting gold medals is laughable. Baseball and Softball give 1 medal each? There is one winner but I can't imagine the whole roster isn't getting one. Any team sport for that matter.

Reactions: el dub
The way they are counting gold medals is laughable. Baseball and Softball give 1 medal each? There is one winner but I can't imagine the whole roster isn't getting one. Any team sport for that matter.

So for team sports the medal count should = the roster size? That makes even less sense.

Just want to make sure people are aware he's still a massive piece of shit and not worthy of cheering for.
Yeah, but he's got hard scrabble East Balmer fans that relate (i.e., other misogynists).

Don't know what to think about any who bought into that Flo puff piece of an interview, and whether promulgating the hate would affect them in the way you intended.

I'd be surprised if Howard University continues to let him practice (if they even do). Kenny Monday is too classy, and they're trying to build something.

Reactions: el dub
What’s going on fellas?!?
Animated GIF

Overall, I didn't do very good on my predictions.
The only 2 weight classes I had both finalists correct was Lee/Gilman and Brooks/Taylor.
They were also the only 2 weight classes I had the correct champ picked.
Good thing I'm not a gambler, lol.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT