ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Session 2

I just think it was hilarious how the ref acted.
Yah, he seemed intent on selling it. I really thought it was a screw job until they said Zahid threw the brick back. Still seems odd the official decided the match on what seemed a minor infraction if an infraction at all. Perhaps his finger or the tape on his finger got hung up but I saw no “grab”.

Reactions: bammhawk1
Yah, he seemed intent on selling it. I really thought it was a screw job until they said Zahid threw the brick back. Still seems odd the official decided the match on what seemed a minor infraction if an infraction at all. Perhaps his finger or the tape on his finger got hung up but I saw no “grab”.

Again:

The official also robbed Brooks of a clear TD, but I'm sure you're willing to ignore that one, eh?

He pulled the singlet 6-8 inches off Brook's body right in front of the ref. Probably the 4th or 5th time I've seen Zahid called for it.

What time does Lee wrestle?
And how does the format work today?

Thanks in advance.
I think they wrestle one match this am(after 10 am). Then the second match is tonight(after 6:30). A third match is wrestled later if needed.

What time does Lee wrestle?
And how does the format work today?

Thanks in advance.
It appears they are using all 4 mats for the morning session. For the finals they have 57kg MFS numbered as the 2nd finals match. If the finals are going to be wrestled on 1 mat then it should be the 2nd match, if using more than 1 it should be as soon as it starts.

It appears they are using all 4 mats for the morning session. For the finals they have 57kg MFS numbered as the 2nd finals match. If the finals are going to be wrestled on 1 mat then it should be the 2nd match, if using more than 1 it should be as soon as it starts.
They are showing that all matches will be on Mat 2 to start. SORRY THIS IS WRONG. MAT ASSIGNMENTS WERE UPDATED. ALL 4 MATS IN USE. SPENCER IS ON MAT 2.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT