ADVERTISEMENT

OTT Session 3

Let's go! Creative, explosive, powerful, skilled. He's got some tank issues periodically and obviously some injury issues, but what an effing monster.

he said in his interview yesterday he wasn’t sure he was going to compete this year 6 months ago.

actually a great interview and he seems to have really found mental peace. took responsibility for any issues at Iowa.

Good interview minus all the proselytizing IMO. Cultlike thing going on at Penn State.

Reactions: Gusaford
This is awesome. Great look for Gilman. I appreciate his maturity in recent years. He's not just saying the right things, he's doing them. Congrats to him on a great career if this is indeed it.
Yeah I took back a lot of my the last night. That Flo interview kind of hit my heart. Maybe he was right. He just needed to grow up. I’m sure he is pry a nice kid.

Reactions: Sett1997
It looked like TG gave up at the take down. He never let go of that leg and the bar arm was right there. He could have bailed out and just gave up td?

Maybe...but the clock was ticking down...your effort to discredit Lee is odd.

Reactions: vhsalum
Wow...what a great two matches from Spencer and very good game plan for him going through this tourney. For those tank issues, they have addressed by getting Lee to pace himself instead of being in a hurry to end matches early...because if he tries and it doesn't work, that's where the energy consumption comes into play. So this version of Lee is patient, methodical and looked good in both 2nd periods against Gilman.

On that last sequence, I was like "His knee, his knee!! "but then he's got a gut locked up and I was like "score!score!" He had put Gilman on his back like this in the 1st match so he knew it could work. I think the international guys might have trouble defending his modified arm bar tilt (freestyle version).

Blaze just beat Lilledahl. We need blaze bad!
Yes we do, but what are the odds he doesn’t go to tOSU, to give them yet another great class. Pretty soon, no matter who their coach is, they will have enough talent to at least challenge PSU, and be 2nd best team, probably followed by OSU if they land Forrest to go along with Lockett and all the other talent they are accumulating. To be in this mix, we need 2-3 more blue chips soon.

Reactions: blcoach80
Yes we do, but what are the odds he doesn’t go to tOSU, to give them yet another great class. Pretty soon, no matter who their coach is, they will have enough talent to at least challenge PSU, and be 2nd best team, probably followed by OSU if they land Forrest to go along with Lockett and all the other talent they are accumulating. To be in this mix, we need 2-3 more blue chips soon.
You’d be surprised to hear that Blaze is getting recruited heavily by PSU according to a guy on their board.

Reactions: TarpHawk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT