ADVERTISEMENT

OU-TTU - 1,500 total yards (so far)

bagdropper

HR Legend
Oct 17, 2002
They evidently have outlawed tackling in this game.

Think about that. According to CBS's Gametracker, 1,537 yards so far in this game, with 7 minutes to go. Both teams, 750+.

Fun game to watch. Exactly 1200 yards passing right now, with 5 mins to play.

Both QBs are super douches.

Have seen many plays tonight where a defender absolutely, positively wanted no part of trying to tackle the ball carrier.

Reactions: DarkThunder#61
Just set the all time record for combined yardage in an NCAA game.

Mahomes FBS record 800 yards total offense, still time left.

Fun is about the last word I'd use to describe this game. Agonizing is the word I'd use.

I mean, c'mon. This is a flat out joke. Last time I checked, they tackle in football.

Reactions: ROCKY MOUNTAIN HAWK
Fun is about the last word I'd use to describe this game. Agonizing is the word I'd use.

I mean, c'mon. This is a flat out joke. Last time I checked, they tackle in football.

Well, it wasn't Wisconsin/Iowa in terms of being a football masterpiece. But, still watchable late on a Saturday night...

If it's possible to have a game with 120 some points be boring, this was it. Had it on & couldn't even keep me interested. There is such a thing as too much scoring.

They evidently have outlawed tackling in this game.

Think about that. According to CBS's Gametracker, 1,537 yards so far in this game, with 7 minutes to go. Both teams, 750+.
I haven't looked, but I am confident that no OU or TTech fan or message board gave a flying eff about Wiscy winning convincingly today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT