ADVERTISEMENT

Outdoor griddle

NorthernHawkeye

HR Legend
Dec 23, 2007
@Flie

Checking in on how you like this. Is there a reason you picked Pit Boss over Blackstone or Weber griddles?

I've checked them out in the store and I like the Pit Boss lid better. Seems more solid. I noticed that the largest Pit Boss model isn't detachable from the stand so I was thinking of going with the second biggest model.

@Flie

Checking in on how you like this. Is there a reason you picked Pit Boss over Blackstone or Weber griddles?

I've checked them out in the store and I like the Pit Boss lid better. Seems more solid. I noticed that the largest Pit Boss model isn't detachable from the stand so I was thinking of going with the second biggest model.

So far so good with the pit boss. I've made a bunch of stuff on it and love it.

I went back and forth between the pit boss and the blackstone and finally settled on the pit boss four burner. My main reasons were the ease of cleanup compared to the blackstone and the pit boss went on sale for the same price as the blackstone I was looking at.

Initially the idea of a ceramic griddle seemed bad to me. I love carbon steel and cast-iron pans and have had negative experiences with ceramic cookware degrading fairly quickly and was worried that the pit boss would have similar issues. The long term reviews I read/watched were mostly positive though. The only negative long term review I found, the guy ruined his pit boss by trying to season the surface and he acknowledged that in the video.

Reactions: NorthernHawkeye
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT