ADVERTISEMENT

Over 30% of Iowa Players Unvaccinated. They will be Tested Weekly. If they Cause a a Game to Be Canceled....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who gives a good goddamn if they are "losing patience"? What are they going to do about it? I'll wait with baited breath to hear the Nazi, tyrannical response, to what is going to happen to those with whom "they've lost patience with".
They're losing patience and they will demand that YOU take their shot.. they're gonna knock on your door if they have to... its not gonna be the government... its gonna be people you know, so you're less likely to use that AR-15 ghost gun and blow a hole in their head... oh wait that's just me.

Yes, that’s exactly what he’s suggesting! *facepalm*

Stop with the over-dramatic garbage and respond logically to the point he’s making.
Logic doesn't seem to work with those who have clear political considerations....when someone mentions "the ruling class come in and dictate peoples lives"....but I'm being the dramatic one...bahaha.

There is no logic in that statement....we all have laws that we live with every day for the general benefit of society. Now those that only view this through a political lens (it informs their thoughts, it is their foundation) whine about people getting vaccinated (has been done through the decades for all of our benefits) yet they drive on the right side of the road, obey most of the traffic regulations, etc etc etc....but by God they will find rationalization to support their politically based views.

When the scientists and those folks who actually have an education and are real dedicated professionals that spend their lives advancing their knowledge and expertise recommend otherwise....but these message board experts know better? wow....see below from the CDC website:

UPDATE
Getting vaccinated prevents severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. Unvaccinated people should get vaccinated and continue masking until they are fully vaccinated. With the Delta variant, this is more urgent than ever. CDC has updated guidance for fully vaccinated people based on new evidence on the Delta variant.

Reactions: radicalhawk
They're losing patience and they will demand that YOU take their shot.. they're gonna knock on your door if they have to... its not gonna be the government... its gonna be people you know, so you're less likely to use that AR-15 ghost gun and blow a hole in their head... oh wait that's just me.
Yeah the new buzzword is "trusted sources". Unless you are one of about 10 people in this world, you aren't my GD trusted source. lol. And don't mind that 12 gauge I keep behind the front door. :D

Reactions: KFsdisciple
"You will own nothing and be happy." - Have any of you actually taken a moment to observe who said that, when they said it, and why they said it?

It's a direct quote from Mr. Klaus Schuab, leader of the World Economic Forum - same World Economic Forum who hosted a worldwide pandemic "exercise" four months prior to Covid being released to the public.

"So what?"' you ask.

As a result of covid, the corrupt US FED has printed more fake money in the last 700 days than it has during it's prior 100 years of existence. Think about how crazy and unfathomable that really is. This is not a coincidence.

Hopefully as time goes on, more and more of you will start spending a little time educating yourself that this whole thing was planned by totalitarian globalists. More lockdowns are coming, because their plan is to destroy the US economy as much as possible. They will continue to blaming the unvaxed, because it inspires more hatred and division, which ultimately plays right into their plan.

Hope everyone is preparing for food shortages and more lockdowns, because are on the way.

Logic doesn't seem to work with those who have clear political considerations....when someone mentions "the ruling class come in and dictate peoples lives"....but I'm being the dramatic one...bahaha.

There is no logic in that statement....we all have laws that we live with every day for the general benefit of society. Now those that only view this through a political lens (it informs their thoughts, it is their foundation) whine about people getting vaccinated (has been done through the decades for all of our benefits) yet they drive on the right side of the road, obey most of the traffic regulations, etc etc etc....but by God they will find rationalization to support their politically based views.

When the scientists and those folks who actually have an education and are real dedicated professionals that spend their lives advancing their knowledge and expertise recommend otherwise....but these message board experts know better? wow....see below from the CDC website:

UPDATE
Getting vaccinated prevents severe illness, hospitalizations, and death. Unvaccinated people should get vaccinated and continue masking until they are fully vaccinated. With the Delta variant, this is more urgent than ever. CDC has updated guidance for fully vaccinated people based on new evidence on the Delta variant.
The CDC doesn't know shit. They have screwed the pooch on this from the start. Let's not even talk about the fact that they won't provide ANY data to back up their claims that this is necessary or even remotely helpful to wear a mask.

If everyone is so concerned about COVID, why are we continuing to let people infected with it openly stream across our borders, then be shipped off around our country?

If this was about controlling the VIRUS and not about CONTROL, then people would be a lot more open to listening. Add in that the NIH has sent over $40 million dollars to China, whether directly or through 3rd parties for "study" and gain of function testing and people are starting to not GAF as to what the government recommends and doesn't recommend. It is coming down to individual liberties granted by the constitution and how much overreach people are willing to take.

They are not forced to take the vaccine. They get to play either with or without being vaccinated. Why is this so hard to get through to you? I didn't make the policy nor was I there to hear the reasoning behind it from the B10 medical professionals. But you seem to think you're better at it than they are. I've said this 4-5 times. And you have avoided my question as well.

Here's who you think you know more about covid and I will defer to them.

COVID-19 Medical Advisory Group

The NCAA advisory panel and NCAA membership.

Group includes:

Committee Members
Dr. Chad Asplund, professor, family medicine and orthopedics at Mayo Clinic
Dr. Doug Aukerman, senior associate athletics director for sports medicine at Oregon State
Dr. Arthur Caplan, professor and founding head of the division of medical ethics at NYU School of Medicine and chair of the Compassionate Use Advisory Committee
Dr. Deena Casiero, director of sports medicine, head team physician at Connecticut
Dr. Jeremy Cauwels, chief medical officer and senior vice president of quality at Sanford Health
Dr. Stephanie Chu, team physician at Colorado and member of the NCAA Committee on Competitive Safeguards and Medical Aspects of Sport
Dr. Jay Clugston, team physician at Florida
Dr. Carly Day, head team physician at Purdue
Dr. Carlos del Rio, distinguished professor of medicine at Emory University School of Medicine and professor of global health and epidemiology at the Rollins School of Public Health of Emory University
Dr. Kyle Goerl, director of student health at Kansas State
Murphy Grant, Sr. Associate AD, Athletics Health Care Administrator at Wake Forest University
Dr. Nicholas Haddad, associate professor of infectious disease at Central Michigan
Dr. Leon McDougle, chief diversity officer, professor of family medicine at The Ohio State University Wexner Medical Center; associate dean for diversity and inclusion at The Ohio State University; president of the National Medical Association
Dr. Mark Stovak, team physician at Nevada and second vice president of the American Medical Society for Sports Medicine
Dr. Jeff Williams, director of athletics at East Central University
Dr. Cameron Wolfe, associate professor of medicine at Duke and associate of the Duke Initiative for Science & Society

I'm done.
While we are at it, how about this guy? Robert Malone MD

Reactions: NoSwampDonkeys
The CDC doesn't know shit. They have screwed the pooch on this from the start. Let's not even talk about the fact that they won't provide ANY data to back up their claims that this is necessary or even remotely helpful to wear a mask.

If everyone is so concerned about COVID, why are we continuing to let people infected with it openly stream across our borders, then be shipped off around our country?

If this was about controlling the VIRUS and not about CONTROL, then people would be a lot more open to listening. Add in that the NIH has sent over $40 million dollars to China, whether directly or through 3rd parties for "study" and gain of function testing and people are starting to not GAF as to what the government recommends and doesn't recommend. It is coming down to individual liberties granted by the constitution and how much overreach people are willing to take.
This couldn't be more true. The government can't wait to restrict your freedom, make demands of you they themselves are exempt from like say wearing a mask on a plane or getting your hair done, but when it comes to the border they can't even answer a simple question like, why are we continuing to just let people in? Why are we crediting masks and social distancing for killing the flu, but when it came to cases and hospitalizations we weren't masking or social distancing enough? Why could we march in the thousands and burn down buildings, businesses, and government buildings but we couldn't attend an outdoor sporting event?

This couldn't be more true. The government can't wait to restrict your freedom, make demands of you they themselves are exempt from like say wearing a mask on a plane or getting your hair done, but when it comes to the border they can't even answer a simple question like, why are we continuing to just let people in? Why are we crediting masks and social distancing for killing the flu, but when it came to cases and hospitalizations we weren't masking or social distancing enough? Why could we march in the thousands and burn down buildings, businesses, and government buildings but we couldn't attend an outdoor sporting event?
This! So MUCH this!

UPDATE
I wonder at what point will those who continue to blame the unwillingness to get vaccinated on politics? That is hardly the significant portion of who are opting not to. Considering the two groups who lead the charge for the democratic party vote pandering campaigns, including African Americans and Hispanics, also are the least vaccinated. Fact. It's just that it is far safer to be critical of the former I chose to get vaccinated and I am a conservative white male. I know plenty others who have done the same. My reasons are my own.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT