ADVERTISEMENT

Pack Carver on Tuesday

Happened to be in IA City today. City did a nice job on the icy streets. Mourning Indiana fans are gone and nere a Spartan in sight!

God damn I had a blast @Chishawk1425 . Carver was fantastic. Amazing game and fans tonight. So happy I got to see Luka. Everyone played fantastic. Keegan is the BEST player in the country. I ****ing LOVE Joe T. CMac making big shots. Perkins press defense is amazing. Ulis making plays. JBo being JBo. Everyone. ****ing LOVE it!

God damn I had a blast @Chishawk1425 . Carver was fantastic. Amazing game and fans tonight. So happy I got to see Luka. Everyone played fantastic. Keegan is the BEST player in the country. I ****ing LOVE Joe T. CMac making big shots. Perkins press defense is amazing. Ulis making plays. JBo being JBo. Everyone. ****ing LOVE it!
This team is ****ing legit and we brought it tonight in the crowd!

Was at Michigan last week.. night and day the difference in atmosphere. Was awesome tonight. Students were great. Izzo getting a T made my year
Were students let in free as yes they were great and easily double what was there vs Nebraska

Students are not your prime concession audience. At any sporting event. That would be families with small kids. And I guarantee those small kids can make more noise than any of Iowa's pitiful student section showings this year.
But with beer being sold the older students may increase concession revenue.

Does anyone know what time the pregame festivities begin? @Suterman maybe you can help me with this one? We are sitting right behind Izzo so I’m looking forward to exchanging pleasantries with him throughout the game.
Sorry Jellyfish10, I didn't see this earlier. It looks like you kept Izzo in check. Did you like your seats?

Reactions: jellyfish10
Sorry Jellyfish10, I didn't see this earlier. It looks like you kept Izzo in check. Did you like your seats?
No worries. We were able to catch all of the festivities. Seats were great again. It’s crazy. This is the second time this year I’ve sat around the tenth row and paid 20 bucks each time.

Reactions: Suterman
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT