ADVERTISEMENT

**Paris Olympic Wrestling**

This is almost a 1/4 of a pound which is quite a bit. Because of an injury my Junior year of HS I had to certify scratch weight in January. After working out in the morning, still over by an 1/8. It was pure hell getting my sweats back on, I lost it upstairs. I was asking to have my head shaved. Thank God for great coaches. I did make weight and it’s a day which was ingrained in my head forever. I am sure others on here went through it.
The Barry Davis story is a classic.

Not making weight at the Olympics is unfathomable. She should have been up all night. Scratch my head.
The story is that she WAS up all night.

Reactions: USPMAN
This is almost a 1/4 of a pound which is quite a bit. Because of an injury my Junior year of HS I had to certify scratch weight in January. After working out in the morning, still over by an 1/8. It was pure hell getting my sweats back on, I lost it upstairs. I was asking to have my head shaved. Thank God for great coaches. I did make weight and it’s a day which was ingrained in my head forever. I am sure others on here went through it.
The Barry Davis story is a classic.

Not making weight at the Olympics is unfathomable. She should have been up all night. Scratch my head.
She was up all night 🤡

• Haha
Reactions: vhsalum
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT