ADVERTISEMENT

**Paris Olympic Wrestling**

JFC could they stretch this wrestling coverage out any more? Spent the last 10 minutes watching the celebration of a single GR weight results. Move the sh*t along.

Reactions: vhsalum
JFC could they stretch this wrestling coverage out any more? Spent the last 10 minutes watching the celebration of a single GR weight results. Move the sh*t along.

That’s everything at the Olympics. Check out swimming and track. The amount of time between heats is crazy long. Shouldn’t need to be more than a couple minutes. Those are two events I’d love to watch in person someday but I can’t fathom the long wait in the stadium and arena.

That’s everything at the Olympics. Check out swimming and track. The amount of time between heats is crazy long. Shouldn’t need to be more than a couple minutes. Those are two events I’d love to watch in person someday but I can’t fathom the long wait in the stadium and arena.
I bet you would unload on someone. You can't hold it in..

Amit Elor v Zhu finals coming up now

Nothing yet. Zhu on clock. Td & clock makes it 3-0 Elor. Break. Elor is getting to her underhook, but hasn't done much with it yet.

2nd period:

Tie ups and hand fighting, still 3-0 1 min to go. Zhu looking for big move. Nothing.

Elor wins 3-0.

Olympic champ

Last edited:
Have never watched Elor wrestle before. Was this a typical match for her? I e digging in underhooks, two on one ties, snap down to go behinds? Does she ever shoot at her opponents legs?

Have never watched Elor wrestle before. Was this a typical match for her? I e digging in underhooks, two on one ties, snap down to go behinds? Does she ever shoot at her opponents legs?
Pretty typical. She doesn't ever really make a high volume of attacks. Her entire style is based on ridiculously good fundamentals, positioning, and handfighting.

She's got to be the most exciting "boring" wrestler out there - an absolute masterclass, even if she doesn't always make the scoreboard spin

She doesn't attack legs often, but typically is more aggressive when she gets the underhook. Clearly the Olympic Finals is a whole different situation and she wrestled a smart, tactical match.

Obviously a big deal and huge congratulations but what a boring style. I thought I was watching women's Greco Roman.
No Way Eye Roll GIF by ESPN

Reactions: WildTurk
Usually, she's able to ragdoll opponents more so it looks more fun, but she does not attack legs at all.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT