ADVERTISEMENT

Parting Remarks

1. Excuses. Always an excuse for losing.
2. Coaching change. Replacing your coach with ex Penn State wrestlers who wrestled for your most hated rival.
3. Report Cards. Grading how wrestlers did after a wrestling match by a bunch of nobodies.
4. Defending Spencer Lee for quitting on his team.
Mark Proksch Comedy GIF by What We Do in the Shadows

• Haha
Reactions: Nashville_Hawkeye
Back in 2017, Equifax was hacked. I was nearing 62. Making sure someone didn't start collecting my SS, I opened an online account and then froze it whereas I could only file for SS at the office in person. Now I learn that you cannot file in person. I can't do it on line and can't do it in person. Unless I come up with a 3rd means, I'm screwed. ;)
I had a similar situation. I made a call to our local SS office and had it cleared up in 15 minutes. I was actually VERY impressed with the service. The young man I spoke with told me if I didn't receive my first payment on the 2nd Wed of the month, I was to call back and personally asked for him.

Reactions: el dub
I had a similar situation. I made a call to our local SS office and had it cleared up in 15 minutes. I was actually VERY impressed with the service. The young man I spoke with told me if I didn't receive my first payment on the 2nd Wed of the month, I was to call back and personally asked for him.
Yeah, mine was quite a bit more in-depth. I had someone try to make a fraudulent claim under my name probably 10 or so years ago. They actually recommended I completely lock my account and that is what I did. Having never been in a situation to even think of collecting unemployment, I did it with no qualms. When Covid hit, even with us sort of being considered "essential" it simply made sense to make the claim.

Sadly, getting someone on the phone at SS was VERY HARD during Covid Once I finally did get someone they were a great help, but it truly took weeks of calling to get to someone and even then the process was long. Without a helpful person it would have been a nightmare to get everything done, submitted and approved...

Our bet is off. You skip town a week prior to Tournament and I assume you have no intentions on paying or collecting. Fine by me, coward.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT