ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Condell explains Trump's growing popularity.

vid created Dec 2015. Pat was/is 100% correct. Obama was such a lying conniving a-hole, people were willing to listen to a serial conman Trump because he spoke hard truths as we had been starved of anything approaching the truth under Obama.

obama's lies and deceptions paved way for Trump, what a legacy.

vid created Dec 2015. Pat was/is 100% correct. Obama was such a lying conniving a-hole, people were willing to listen to a serial conman Trump because he spoke hard truths as we had been starved of anything approaching the truth under Obama.

If you listen to all of Pat's videos, it's like he Nostradamus.

Trump has 100% of the stupid vote.

How so? Explain why Trump voters are "100% of the stupid vote." It's about time you people put that pen to paper.

Edit: Maybe you can explain it for that mouth-breather, Tyler. He doesn't seem real eager to get involved in this thread.

Great video. We can see how utterly stupid a lot of American voters are by looking at Big Butt Pants Suits' vote total. You can't fix stupid. Dims/libs will/are handing loaded guns to those who want to kill us. PCSpeak "radical muslims" must be laughing all the way to the slaughter house. Dims/libs motto about the war with islam-Lets you and him get killed by a crazed backpack carrying bomber.

probably people who think the US should be the leader of the free world. Obummer wanted to be besties with Iran. The world's #1 state sponsor of terrorism.

How effing clueless can you liberals be?

If this is why you voted for him you're probably pretty pissed off at Trump after his first foreign visit? Getting cold shouldered by the free world leaders and being embraced by The Saudi royals (the real leader in terrorist sponsorship).

Hate to break it to you guys, but Trump's popularity, even with his core supporters, is softening. I mean you can cover your eyes to this, but that's where we're at. Trump has seen a steady decline in popularity since taking office. Even Trump knows this, which is why he's now forced to tweet about getting 48% support which really is nothing to write home about.

Hate to break it to you guys, but Trump's popularity, even with his core supporters, is softening. I mean you can cover your eyes to this, but that's where we're at. Trump has seen a steady decline in popularity since taking office. Even Trump knows this, which is why he's now forced to tweet about getting 48% support which really is nothing to write home about.

Nothing a war w North Korea won't help firm up.

:(

What fantasy world are you living in? Trump has lied more than any president I can ever remember, both during his campaign and now during his actual presidency. He is a habitual liar.

What fantasy world are you living in? Trump has lied more than any president I can ever remember, both during his campaign and now during his actual presidency. He is a habitual liar.

But it's not really a lie if he believes it at the time that he's saying it :rolleyes:

This poll from a left wing propaganda site (according to OiT) backs up your claim.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...voters-support-special-counsel-on-russia.html

Some of the drop in approval comes from Republicans, as just 81 percent approve of the president. GOP approval had been between 84-87 percent during Trump’s first three months in office. Plus, his approval among whites without a college degree went from 62 percent last month to 53 percent now. Working-class whites were a key voting bloc for him in the election (66 percent backed Trump according to the Fox News Exit Poll).

This poll from a left wing propaganda site (according to OiT) backs up your claim.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...voters-support-special-counsel-on-russia.html

Some of the drop in approval comes from Republicans, as just 81 percent approve of the president. GOP approval had been between 84-87 percent during Trump’s first three months in office. Plus, his approval among whites without a college degree went from 62 percent last month to 53 percent now. Working-class whites were a key voting bloc for him in the election (66 percent backed Trump according to the Fox News Exit Poll).
"his approval among whites without a college degree went from 62 percent last month to 53 percent now."

This is what I'd really be concerned about if I was Trump. This is his base. They are the entire reason why he is in office. Without their votes and maybe more importantly, their enthusiasm, Trump is toast. To see them slipping away should be of great concern to Trump, which is probably why he is holding more campaign rallies. He's in desperation mode.

Reactions: cigaretteman
If this is why you voted for him you're probably pretty pissed off at Trump after his first foreign visit? Getting cold shouldered by the free world leaders and being embraced by The Saudi royals (the real leader in terrorist sponsorship).
I'm sure that is different...now. Screw the Euros, were gots new friends...Saudis and Russians.
Trump's embraces those we have no reason to trust and he spurns and scolds those who have allied themselves wholly with the United States.

"his approval among whites without a college degree went from 62 percent last month to 53 percent now."

This is what I'd really be concerned about if I was Trump. This is his base. They are the entire reason why he is in office. Without their votes and maybe more importantly, their enthusiasm, Trump is toast. To see them slipping away should be of great concern to Trump, which is probably why he is holding more campaign rallies. He's in desperation mode.

Exactly. When the uneducated can see right through the BS they were fed you're in trouble.

Sounds familiar...

swsylckqhuggsrpil_ntzg.png

Nice chart...do you perhaps have the stats for Obama's last two years of popularity...when he was compared to Trump? I believe he left office at over 50%...a figure this POTUS has yet to see.

He did and that's not the point. The point was that Obama saw steady steady drop in approval similar to Trump in the beginning of his presidency. He saw a steady drop throughout his first term as president. So before you want to point to Trump's approval rating, you should think about it and stop.

Like retard moths to a flame.
There's a little bit of that Coachy tude.....how you approached this handle from a nice guy perspective is hilarious to me.

If you could have just controlled your anger issues and made sure not to let out details, and changed your posting style, Prime may never have hunted you down.

I'm sure that is different...now. Screw the Euros, were gots new friends...Saudis and Russians.
Trump's embraces those we have no reason to trust and he spurns and scolds those who have allied themselves wholly with the United States.
Saudis have been our friends for awhile now.....being friends with Russia is preferable than being enemies.

We can be friend with the Euros, but they need to get the point that we're not dealing with their globalist #$#$ and we're not doing this NATO thing all by ourselves.

Man, remember when Obama closed Guantanamo? me neither

Yeah man, remember when Obama said $9T fed debt was irresponsible and akin to putting debt on the credit cards of our grandchildren? hmmmmmm he said that?!?

Hey comrades, how did those polls treat you during the presidential elections? How often do they have to be wrong until you stop taking them seriously?

The nationwide poll was spot on. Polls in about 45 of the states were well within the margin of error. Polls missed, to the tune of about 4/5%, in about 5 states.

It's just that almost every one of the really close states broke towards Trump. But the polls on balance were pretty accurate.

He did and that's not the point. The point was that Obama saw steady steady drop in approval similar to Trump in the beginning of his presidency. He saw a steady drop throughout his first term as president. So before you want to point to Trump's approval rating, you should think about it and stop.

That's not particularly meaningful when Obama's dips are in the same vicinity as Trump's peaks.

The nationwide poll was spot on. Polls in about 45 of the states were well within the margin of error. Polls missed, to the tune of about 4/5%, in about 5 states.

It's just that almost every one of the really close states broke towards Trump. But the polls on balance were pretty accurate.

The polls weren't even close. They had her easily winning five or six states that she either lost or lost pretty big. The polls are worthless because 1) They tend not to talk to flyover country, or 2) You guys make suck a retarded stink about someone like Trump that people who would vote for him just don't want to put up with your bulls***, so they'll lie about who they're voting for. If you people weren't so intolerant, you would probably get a better feel for what is really going on in this country.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT