ADVERTISEMENT

Pat Minio , biggest D-bag ?

Who is this idiot ?
He is a jersey guy that moved to Easton pa. Not really a bad guy. I’ve had convos with him on the jersey board. As far as posting seems like he wants to beat everyone to posting transfers, and breaking all the big story’s. Maybe if he has connections like he seems to have he should try and join with a wrestling media site. Not always right or close at times but he’s hit some right on the head.

Why am I a dbag? Cuz I released the truth on everything? Gilman gone too. Buckle up..
You’re a D bag because you throw crap against the wall, some of it sticks, some of it doesn’t. When you get called out, you delete it and claim its “out of respect.” If you had any respect you’d let the individuals announce it in the first place rather than throwing some tweet out there and deleting it afterwards.

Why am I a dbag? Cuz I released the truth on everything? Gilman gone too. Buckle up..
With Spencer Lee you don't think it was inevitable that Gilman would look elsewhere? I'll take Lee. Why do you think that is shattering news and we should buckle up?

Reactions: el dub
I was curious to the buckle up point as well...Perry is obviously leaving and with that means it would't wouldn't be shocking to lose a lot of our senior level athletes who consider him their guy. As Jc pointed out, with Spencer coming up I wondered if this split would be coming. I thought much more likely after this cycle but obviously lots of things have changed this spring.

Who is this idiot ?

This is a Moronic Minoe burner account. Don't fall for it.

He's stealing the Kardashian model - "whether you love me or hate me just keep talking about me." Don't comment about Moronic Minoe, clearly it's what he wants. Sad.

As I posted in another thread, I love Gilman. But SL is the future at that weight. And maybe people don’t want another Ramos and Dennis deal and I would be shocked if TG stayed. I have pics with TG from various outings and fundraisers and spoken with him multiple times. Great guy and awesome Hawk but if he thinks it’s best for him to leave I don’t blame him. I mean SL is the guy. So why am I “buckling up” again? I would be much more concerned and would “buckle up” if Morningstar and SL were leaving than Perry and TG. And I love Coach Perry but he is prone to move. Good for him.

With Spencer Lee you don't think it was inevitable that Gilman would look elsewhere? I'll take Lee. Why do you think that is shattering news and we should buckle up?

Buckle up. Gilman headed to NLWC and your girls are all gone since you guys chose the big facility over continuing to fund them. Their cut off is July. Might wanna ask around. Why do you think Perry left? This pissed him off. He invested a lot in those girls...

You’re a D bag because you throw crap against the wall, some of it sticks, some of it doesn’t. When you get called out, you delete it and claim its “out of respect.” If you had any respect you’d let the individuals announce it in the first place rather than throwing some tweet out there and deleting it afterwards.

It's not wrong. Once again you're gonna have to mail me an apology. 100000% facts the girls funding ends July. You wanna keep going so that you look even more dumb when truth comes out! It's all on point..

Pat - I don’t know you but have 1 question. Why are you such an arrogant, strident (look it up), crass prick? I mean someone in your industry should understand marketing. And you clearly don’t. TG leaving makes sense for him. Same with Perry (who has moved multiple times). Great we understand. So why do you come here and act like the biggest d-bag ever? I don’t get it. Sorry technically asked 2 questions. Both rhetorical. So they don’t count.

no one was half right. Everything I said was a fact. You'll have to wait and see I guess...
Was it fact or were you lied to?
Or is it a fact that you were lied to?

You bookend everything you say with, "That's a fact" and "wait and see."
It doesn't work that way. If you can't back something it makes you appear uncertain, insecure, and down right ignorant. And then dropping a wait and see simply gives you wiggle room. Which, again, is far from acting decisive.

And who out there genuinely thinks this is the real Patty Minnows? The guy is the biggest fraud in wrestling news, but is he desperate enough to create an account on HR to heckle fans?

Buckle up. Gilman headed to NLWC and your girls are all gone since you guys chose the big facility over continuing to fund them. Their cut off is July. Might wanna ask around. Why do you think Perry left? This pissed him off. He invested a lot in those girls...

Buckle up for what?? You act like these moves are going to shut the doors of the U of I and the HWC. If these things do transpire, I’ll bet ya money the University and club, both, march on and persevere. Settle down.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24 so far and 4409
Was it fact or were you lied to?
Or is it a fact that you were lied to?

You bookend everything you say with, "That's a fact" and "wait and see."
It doesn't work that way. If you can't back something it makes you appear uncertain, insecure, and down right ignorant. And then dropping a wait and see simply gives you wiggle room. Which, again, is far from acting decisive.

And who out there genuinely thinks this is the real Patty Minnows? The guy is the biggest fraud in wrestling news, but is he desperate enough to create an account on HR to heckle fans?

It's 100% fact. It's sad I'm more in tune to the inner workings of your own program than you. Once again... Girls funding being cut off in July. Perry left. Girls following. Gilman out,

...anything else?

It's 100% fact. It's sad I'm more in tune to the inner workings of your own program than you. Once again... Girls funding being cut off in July. Perry left. Girls following. Gilman out,

...anything else?
But how's it fact? Tell us how you know, your word simply ain't good enough. Finally be a man and back it up. Do it, back it up. You're not a journalist, so you don't have any "reputation" to uphold when you think you do.

Also, tweet it too. You've been absent since Perry backhanded you yesterday. Fyi- we love seeing you get shit stomped on social media.

I don't know what's worse: being Pat Mineo or being a Pat Mineo wannabe.

Go eat a Tide Pod?

Perry is protecting his girls, I respect him for that. Once again. You'll have to wait to see the proof. The girls funding is cut off. I'm not sharing my sources because then I won't have any. ;) but you can kiss my ass an apologize when it all unfolds like I stated.

He obviously has a issue with Iowa! All the negative stuff towards us is quite laughable. Why is he not spouting of about Old Dominion cutting their wrestling program. He obviously has it out for Iowa. Man I wish Tom or Terry could just have 5 mins in a room with this guy.

Reactions: Grip220
Perry is protecting his girls, I respect him for that. Once again. You'll have to wait to see the proof. The girls funding is cut off. I'm not sharing my sources because then I won't have any. ;) but you can kiss my ass an apologize when it all unfolds like I stated.
Whether you’re right or wrong, you’ll still be an insufferable douche.

He obviously has a issue with Iowa! All the negative stuff towards us is quite laughable. Why is he not spouting of about Old Dominion cutting their wrestling program. He obviously has it out for Iowa. Man I wish Tom or Terry could just have 5 mins in a room with this guy.

I post daily about ODU... you think I just made up some story about Iowa? Is that why Perry left? Lol

...anything else?

Why is it sad that you - a "journalist" with "sources" - knows things about a program that fans of that program don't know?

If all fans knew everything about their favorite programs, wouldn't that make people that seek to break news about those programs completely pointless?

Just seems like an odd criticism...

I’m not sure why you quoted me. Your response, in no way, makes sense to either of the two posts that I made. You’re sticking to your story. Cute. Don’t care. I do love that the new thing for people such as yourself is “I want an apology!” Do ya? That make you sleep better at night next to your teddy? You just hold your breath and wait for any sort of apology for me. ;)

I’m not sure why you quoted me. Your response, in no way, makes sense to either of the two posts that I made. You’re sticking to your story. Cute. Don’t care. I do love that the new thing for people such as yourself is “I want an apology!” Do ya? That make you sleep better at night next to your teddy? You just hold your breath and wait for any sort of apology for me. ;)
Just go the same route he does and delete everything if you are wrong.

Don't answer my question? Just spew more...Jesus you are embarrassing,

Reactions: Spoons

...anything else?

Why’s that sad? Does being an Iowa fan give someone a birthright to be an insider?

How much does it bother you that while you continue to beat the drum like this is some horrible, terrible thing that Iowa fans should be losing their minds over, the reaction to the news ranges from “meh” to “hey it’s totally understandable”?

This smells a lot like a Smalls alter ego. Still has press connections so info is pretty accurate. Has a real desire to crap on Iowa fans but still act like he’s just providing info.

Reactions: Spoons
He is a jersey guy that moved to Easton pa. Not really a bad guy. I’ve had convos with him on the jersey board. As far as posting seems like he wants to beat everyone to posting transfers, and breaking all the big story’s. Maybe if he has connections like he seems to have he should try and join with a wrestling media site. Not always right or close at times but he’s hit some right on the head.
That's a guy? I thought it was a chick, and he's a dbag for talking shit and trying to rub everyone's face in everything. Have you read her posts? I mean his? Let's just say "Pat"

Reactions: Jrjt0518
Yep. Well if you throw enough sh&t against the wall, eventually something will stick right?

Reactions: Jrjt0518
no one was half right. Everything I said was a fact. You'll have to wait and see I guess...

You apparently don't understand why people here have issues with you. It's not because of the accuracy or inaccuracy of your posts - it because of the TONE of your posts. It's clear to me that you're using this tone in order to draw attention to YOU, not to the information in the posts. A type of click-bait, though you don't profit from click-bait like Flo-wrestling does, therefore it's an ego thing for you. You lack credibility, not because what you've posted in incorrect, but because the reason for your posts is to be a troll, to get under the skin of Hawkeye fans.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT