ADVERTISEMENT

PD3 Wrestling

You are dumb.
But oh so good looking.
10369586_10203941938694776_316545709762319646_n.jpg

Reactions: CP84
Is it true PD3 went from Nebraska, to Iowa Central Community College, to Iowa State (where he got kicked off the team), and now to Iowa?

Reactions: dbldoofus
Ones ego is impressed by shiny things. Personally I wonder why he can't ever stay in one location for very long.
I consider these comments all an attempt to instigate a response, because there are many that hopes he fails And want either he or someone in his family to make a mistake, say the wrong thing so they can say "see I told you" and then use it against Iowa in many ways including recruiting. I, on the other hand, hopes he stays quiet, graduates, comes to Iowa as stated, sticks, contributes and does his talking on the mat, because if he does, it will tell another very different story and that is the story that will be told as time passes. I hope he completes this journey and shows that he can change, maintain that change, wins an NCAA title, continues to compete and rewrites the narrative moving forward. I would wish this for any young man in any program.

I consider these comments all an attempt to instigate a response, because there are many that hopes he fails And want either he or someone in his family to make a mistake, say the wrong thing so they can say "see I told you" and then use it against Iowa in many ways including recruiting. I, on the other hand, hopes he stays quiet, graduates, comes to Iowa as stated, sticks, contributes and does his talking on the mat, because if he does, it will tell another very different story and that is the story that will be told as time passes. I hope he completes this journey and shows that he can change, maintain that change, wins an NCAA title, continues to compete and rewrites the narrative moving forward. I would wish this for any young man in any program.
Excellent post. Couldn't agree more.

right

b/c Alex Marinelli is on the roster, it's ok for you to provoke people on this board

:rolleyes:

Why not? Couple wrestlers I've followed for years are on the Iowa squad. What's your point? Newer fans are not allowed around here? Admittedly after watching the "Terry" documentary on Flo, my opinions changed a bit too. So, only people with Iowa area codes are allowed to post here? Snarky? Sure, fine but no reason not to offer an explanation.

My question was never meant to be as disrespectful as everyone is taking it!
I'll go back and delete some original posts. Jesus......shocked so many snowflakes are Hawkeye fans.

I don't know the whole story for every move and simply wondered why 3 has transferred so much.
Apparently that's a bad thing.

Last edited:
Why not? Couple wrestlers I've followed for years are on the Iowa squad. What's your point? Newer fans are not allowed around here? Admittedly after watching the "Terry" documentary on Flo, my opinions changed a bit too. So, only people with Iowa area codes are allowed to post here? Snarky? Sure, fine but no reason not to offer an explanation.

I'll go back and delete some original posts. Jesus......shocked so many snowflakes are Hawkeye fans.

I don't know the whole story for every move and simply wondered why 3 has transferred so much.

A guy who gets his panties in a bunch over some push back on his posts then throws out the snowflake reference. Makes perfect sense to me, who better to recognize snowflakes... 'hey, I recognize you, you are just like me'

"Shocked so many snowflakes are Hawkeye fans"

That didn't take him long did it? Who truly is the snowflake? Last i checked Willie@Flo was not a Hawkeye fan btw.

Wayment...you've been trolling on here for months and now you want to be taken seriously? Haha. Nah. Full disclosure...still have my Az area code but have an Iowa Zip Code.

A guy who gets his panties in a bunch over some push back on his posts then throws out the snowflake reference. Makes perfect sense to me, who better to recognize snowflakes... 'hey, I recognize you, you are just like me'
Funny thing is, PD2 hasn't pushed back.

All I know is it is time for the competition beyond the practice room to get here soon. The results and the outcomes will prove themselves on the mat and the trolls will run and hide as things may not of panned out as they had thought they would. Stay on track pd3 and keep the doubters doughting. The Iowa coaching staff Has run a disciplined culture beyond anywhere else he has been, and I believe it will pay dividends when it is all said and done. I will gladly admit if I am wrong, but I don’t believe I am. He will be at the right place to succeed. Would love to see him at the top of the podium in March.

That would mean disappointing for you then, which is funny and appreciated by everytone else. Maybe you should go back to your own site?
If dad would rather not reply why, I can live with it. Being "disappointing" for me is not true. Wondering why III moved around so much, must be a negative thing to discuss.

Apologize for bringing it up. That is all.

Reactions: NYWRESTLER94
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT