ADVERTISEMENT

PD3 Wrestling

A focused and in shape Downey has the tools to beat everyone at 184. Here is to the Brands pulling that off. Nickal and him will be worth the price of admission.

per trackwrestling and ia wrestle. PD3 is coming to hwc immediately and joining the team 2nd semester, he has to graduate with his degree this fall first from isu.

It's going to be epic to watch all of the hand-wringing and hype buildup the next three months and then find out he didn't complete his coursework and he's done.

Pat Downey just came to our club and helped my son Aaron train. He is a good kid. Lots of personality, as many of us had at that age. I think he will do great for you guys!

I think your son would as well...promise we'd be good to him haha. Good luck at Cadets!

LOL Started working in a pet shop when I was 10. Started making monthly payments to the bank on a motorcycle when I was 12. (My parents encouraged it.)

Those were different days, mon.
yep - SW - parents back then wanted kids to get life experiences. You and I know that is not the way today. But - My 17 y/o daughter is working at Knott's - and loves having her own money and the freedom that comes with it. BTW - what pet shop did you work at?

Reactions: el dub
yep - SW - parents back then wanted kids to get life experiences. You and I know that is not the way today. But - My 17 y/o daughter is working at Knott's - and loves having her own money and the freedom that comes with it. BTW - what pet shop did you work at?

Would you be willing to introduce your 17 year old daughter to PDIII so that she can teach him a thing or two about responsibility, accountability, financial independence, and maturity. Maybe, Downey could return the favor and teach her how to use the video function on her smart phone.

Would you be willing to introduce your 17 year old daughter to PDIII so that she can teach him a thing or two about responsibility, accountability, financial independence, and maturity. Maybe, Downey could return the favor and teach her how to use the video function on her smart phone.

I laughed while up feeding my son, thanks for the entertainment this early.

LOL Started working in a pet shop when I was 10. Started making monthly payments to the bank on a motorcycle when I was 12. (My parents encouraged it.)

Ever try the "free goldfish" gambit?

Until you mention checking the oil level and they say "isn't that what the reminder light is for" or did you put gas in it? Petland here.

I imagine that several of you grew up on farms. Start to work as soon as you are big enough to help pull weeds in the garden. We could get farm permits for driving when we were 12-anything that had a farm tag, we could drive. I would drive a semi to school, after dumping a load of wheat at the elevator.

So a kid at 25? not IMO. but i am an outsider so I don't count....

I worked at Huisman Aquatics. Started right after they built the place across from the Fin and Feather on Hwy 60 early in 1973.

Last edited:
bowl, water conditioner, gravel, plants, food, air pump, airline, airstone etc.etc. I worked on commission, btw

Huisman used to be one of my suppliers in a different gig

I consider Don Huisman to be one of the most honorable and intelligent people I've ever dealt with.

Reactions: purescurve
Someone recently told me the Fin was reopened and Sandy is back taking orders.:D

I saw it had a new name -- figured it was new personnel, too. Maybe I'll swing in next time I'm back.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT