ADVERTISEMENT

Pepsi, Where’s my Jet?

I thought about posting a link to this podcast, but then I remembered most of you slobs don’t have jets and you’d just get jealous.

Reactions: noleclone2
Everything I want from a doc. Great characters, entertaining presentation, funny, and a story that I knew but had lots of surprises.

Only 3 things I would change - could have done without the mountain stuff, the cancer stuff should’ve been removed or invested in more, and I was really surprised they didn’t spend more time with the courtroom and immediate reaction.

However… I can’t remember a documentary like this where I wanted it to be longer

Everything I want from a doc. Great characters, entertaining presentation, funny, and a story that I knew but had lots of surprises.

Only 3 things I would change - could have done without the mountain stuff, the cancer stuff should’ve been removed or invested in more, and I was really surprised they didn’t spend more time with the courtroom and immediate reaction.

However… I can’t remember a documentary like this where I wanted it to be longer
I honestly ffw all the mountain / cancer stuff

I thought maybe he got the jet since he was sitting in front of it the whole time. I think he should have gotten it as Pepsi mangled that promotion.

I enjoyed it. Very interesting. They could have jumped around less. Be interested in the cost benefit of making it a 2 part show vs a 4 part show. But did remember the original promotion, didn't remember the outcome. Also kind of thought he got the jet, it seemed pretty obvious they were seriously teasing it, just didn't think anyone would do it. "I was kidding" defense seems like a bunch of BS.

I actually like it for the most part. Big gripes, nobody in the whole ordeal is likeable. Especially cancer mountain trust fund baby dude. Total phony and douche. Dude was obviously born into money. The “kid” was clearly looking for a big payday. Nothing against that really, but what a dumbfvck to not take the million. Really wanted the jet? Yeah ok. And Pepsi, typical big corp fixing the game bullshit.

Isn't it funny that a young Michael Avenatti is involved? Haha, did not see that coming but I do remember the stupid ad.

Could be a good contract law question for freshmen law students.

Reactions: McLovin32
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT