ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Chicago

$2,000,000/gun and you can have mine. If you want our guns make us rich in the process. Gun reparations know no racial or economic boundaries. I mean it’s for the children right?
Who said I want your guns? You sound like you jerk off to them every night. They sound like they would be...sticky.

Honestly, you might want to have thought that post through a bit more or at least taken the time to cut out letters from different magazines for your ransom note.

Reactions: SocraticIshmael
Gun control is not the problem.

How about just prosecuting and incarcerating criminals.

St. Louis has similar problems. Thankfully Kim Gardner has been forced to resign inndisgrace due to public outcry on her terrible record. Another soros funded prosecutor, btw. Probably just a coincidence.

Gun control would have stopped the criminals from having guns. Stop the problem before it starts, it’s a better idea.

I will never understand lefties who think an individual breaking the law in murdering someone would have obeyed a basic gun restriction law. Pure fantasy land assumption.

Not at all, but you, and other acolytes in the church of the NRA, are not even slightly interested in resolving this issue and you are perfectly ok with averaging more than one mass shooting a day. From what I can tell, you don't even recognize that there is a problem.
In todays liberal media it is a mass shooting when more than one person gets shot.

The NRA promotes gun safety which is paramount to the issue.

You resolve the issue by enforcing the laws we have and even to the point of executing anyone found guilty of a mass shooting regardless of mental health issues or not.

That will garner attention right away.

Reactions: Scruddy
Are you ready to pay for the enormous tax hike needed to implement your idea?

You of all posters should recognize the ENORMOUS cost of repeat offenders going through the system over and over again. All of the parole window-dressing, Judge time, court being clogged, etc. tax dollars are being wasted enough already in my view.

Plus, you’re not even considering the bigger picture cost of crime for society. Theft raises prices for all of us. So does needing “security guards” who do zero in most situations when a violent offender or shoplifter decides to go off.

In a few words, I’ll say this - “investing” in prisons and actually keeping people inside of them would help society out a lot.

I want no part of living in that society.

The current one is rapidly breaking down and the nation is out of money to fix most of it. We can act soon though - need actual prosecutors and judges to put these morons away.

Reactions: Pete Malloy
Cost would be exorbitant, wounding people and then rehabilitating them is silly when you could just kill them and be done
The point is to lower crime rates based on the resulting punishment. Many men value their genitals over life itself, and I’d say a vast majority would rather take a bullet to the head than there.

You of all posters should recognize the ENORMOUS cost of repeat offenders going through the system over and over again. All of the parole window-dressing, Judge time, court being clogged, etc. tax dollars are being wasted enough already in my view.

Plus, you’re not even considering the bigger picture cost of crime for society. Theft raises prices for all of us. So does needing “security guards” who do zero in most situations when a violent offender or shoplifter decides to go off.

In a few words, I’ll say this - “investing” in prisons and actually keeping people inside of them would help society out a lot.

The current one is rapidly breaking down and the nation is out of money to fix most of it. We can act soon though - need actual prosecutors and judges to put these morons away.
I believe the same amount of money could be spent on drug treatment and mental health services and reduce crime more efficiently than locking people up and throwing away the key.

You keep trying to get me banned.

Pussy cries to mods. Wimp.
O hey you are still going for this.

Tag the mod pussy. Tag the mod I have supposedly reported you to and if they confirm it I'll kill my account right now.

Mod, all you have to.do is confirm you have infact received a reported post from me addressing GameDay Ron's post.

Do it pussy. Tag the mod.

( here comes your bullshit excuse of.why you won't do it.)

Last edited:
The US has one of the highest incarceration rates in the world, building more, bigger and even private prisons has not stopped the terrible gun violence in Chicago and beyond. What other solutions would you propose?
Fathers in their children's lives.

Fathers in their children's lives.

Your proposal to limit the shootings in Chicago is to mandate a father must be a part of a child's life,
problematic and inefficient.

Are you going to mandate that a person who fathers a child must be in their lives, or is this a , I hope it happens situation? Would there be penalties for noncompliance? Would that penalty involve removing the father from the child, making him non-compliant in perpetuity?
Let's say everyone buys into your program, a cultural shift would take at least 1 generation, how would you manage in the meantime?

We need to tighten up the laws on murder, attempted murder, aggravated battery, discharging firearms, etc.

The point is to lower crime rates based on the resulting punishment. Many men value their genitals over life itself, and I’d say a vast majority would rather take a bullet to the head than there.

With the death penalty ( and we are talking immediately, none of this waiting around to die), the variable of recidivism is removed while the person whose genitals were mutilated could still commit any number of gun crimes. Adding in the enormous cost of caring for those people whose genitals were mutilated seems to make the idea less attractive than death, JMO

Your proposal to limit the shootings in Chicago is to mandate a father must be a part of a child's life,
problematic and inefficient.

Are you going to mandate that a person who fathers a child must be in their lives, or is this a , I hope it happens situation? Would there be penalties for noncompliance? Would that penalty involve removing the father from the child, making him non-compliant in perpetuity?
Let's say everyone buys into your program, a cultural shift would take at least 1 generation, how would you manage in the meantime?
We could start the process by going back to being a society that doesn't give walk away fathers a pass...

Reactions: Pete Malloy
We could start the process by going back to being a society that doesn't give walk away fathers a pass...

Almost everyone agrees, and some studies show that a stable mother/father home is the best-case scenario for child-rearing. Culturally that is a long-term goal that could help with crime, although it would take generations and some significant legal changes to begin the process.
Two questions
When did fathers not get a free pass to leave children behind?
How would you mandate that the father stay in the home?

Almost everyone agrees, and some studies show that a stable mother/father home is the best-case scenario for child-rearing. Culturally that is a long-term goal that could help with crime, although it would take generations and some significant legal changes to begin the process.
Two questions
When did fathers not get a free pass to leave children behind?
How would you mandate that the father stay in the home?

Here's my take:

1. In the past, (pre 1970's), absent fathers were actually tagged as losers and shunned by society for walking away from their responsibilities. Today they get an automatic pass and are occasionally even elevated to "player" status.
2. Unfortunately you can't mandate that the father remain in the home. However, in it's place you can mandate financial responsibility, which in turn might produce better sexual decision making, resulting in fewer walk away fathers.

Reactions: NoleinATL
Here's my take:

1. In the past, (pre 1970's), absent fathers were actually tagged as losers and shunned by society for walking away from their responsibilities. Today they get an automatic pass and are occasionally even elevated to "player" status.
2. Unfortunately you can't mandate that the father remain in the home. However, in it's place you can mandate financial responsibility, which in turn might produce better sexual decision making, resulting in fewer walk away fathers.

Don't disagree, I just do not know how you will get that toothpaste back in the tube. Personal accountability seems to be in short supply these days

Reactions: Rifler
O hey you are still going for this.

Tag the mod pussy. Tag the mod I have supposedly reported you to and if they confirm it I'll kill my account right now.

Mod, all you have to.do is confirm you have infact received a reported post from me addressing GameDay Ron's post.

Do it pussy. Tag the mod.

( here comes your bullshit excuse of.why you won't do it.)
Coward. Yellow. Chicken. You know what you are doing. Shame you can’t man up and admit it.

What a waste of sperm you are.

Here's my take:

It's funny that you didn't think father's walked out on their families pre-1970.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT