ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Pew Allen Texas-Mall

At least we know where @Whiskeydeltadeltatango is getting their taking points from.
He's become so racist he doesn't even want to acknowledge Hispanics and other "brown" people as neo-Nazi's. And let's not forget he made these bold assessments - all of which are wrong.

Non white (x)

Not AR type rifle ( )

Will have a history of crimes

Will be illegal

Gang related or affiliated
He's a special, and dangerous, kind of idiot.

He's become so racist he doesn't even want to acknowledge Hispanics and other "brown" people as neo-Nazi's. And let's not forget he made these bold assessments - all of which are wrong.

He's a special, and dangerous, kind of idiot.
I went 2 for 5 and his criminal history is still in question.

I don't see you offering any bets pisspants.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
I might be mixing up killers.
The dude with thr SUV had gang tats on his abs ( and a head) the dude at the mall has had 3 different headshots associated with his name, supposedly posted nationalist/racist stuff on a Russian website, though it's coming out only one person has actually been able to find that, and the photo of his "ss" tats don't have a head. Then there is the supposed "right wing death squad" patch. Again, It could be real but you can see half his chest as he laid in a pool of blood and it wasn't on that half.

Or, he could just be a brown white supremacist.

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
The dude with thr SUV had gang tats on his abs ( and a head) the dude at the mall has had 3 different headshots associated with his name, supposedly posted nationalist/racist stuff on a Russian website, though it's coming out only one person has actually been able to find that, and the photo of his "ss" tats don't have a head. Then there is the supposed "right wing death squad" patch. Again, It could be real but you can see half his chest as he laid in a pool of blood and it wasn't on that half.

Or, he could just be a brown white supremacist.
You are an abject idiot.

Reactions: Ree4 and Joes Place
The gunman who killed eight people and wounded seven others at the Allen Premium Outlets Saturday was terminated from the U.S. Army in 2008, an official said. And a social media profile reviewed by The Dallas Morning News that appears to belong to him contains posts about his own death, Nazi admiration, hatred of Black people and women and an eerie preview of the massacre.

The social media account shows Garcia’s birthdate, an email address matching his first name, an anecdote of others calling him “Mr. Garcia,” mentions of Fort Worth, Arlington and Dallas and a picture that matches the tattoo seen in a photo of him after the shooting.

In social media posts in late April, Garcia appeared to glorify other mass shootings, stating the importance of knowing the shooter’s race and kill counts, and referencing the murders as an “art” and an “accomplishment.”

In posts last year and earlier this year, he also praised the “White Race,” made violent antisemitic remarks and repeatedly made sexually demeaning comments about women.

A photo shows a man’s arms bearing tattoos of a swastika and the insignia for the SS, the police state of Nazi Germany. Other images show the state of Texas tattooed on his upper arm. The City of Dallas logo tattooed on a left hand also appear in the social media account. The tattoo was visible in videos circulating after the shooting that was believed to be of Garcia’s body.

But, according to WhiskeyDeltaDeltaDumbass there's no evidence that he is a neo-Nazi and a white supremacist. Lol

Brown people identifying as white supremacist shooting white people....... seems like a great reason for everyday carry.
FvpkTAUaUAYe9QN

FvpSHgTXoAIlHzT

FvnvEunacAAsG9l

• Wow
Reactions: Joes Place
The gunman who killed eight people and wounded seven others at the Allen Premium Outlets Saturday was terminated from the U.S. Army in 2008, an official said. And a social media profile reviewed by The Dallas Morning News that appears to belong to him contains posts about his own death, Nazi admiration, hatred of Black people and women and an eerie preview of the massacre.

The social media account shows Garcia’s birthdate, an email address matching his first name, an anecdote of others calling him “Mr. Garcia,” mentions of Fort Worth, Arlington and Dallas and a picture that matches the tattoo seen in a photo of him after the shooting.

In social media posts in late April, Garcia appeared to glorify other mass shootings, stating the importance of knowing the shooter’s race and kill counts, and referencing the murders as an “art” and an “accomplishment.”

In posts last year and earlier this year, he also praised the “White Race,” made violent antisemitic remarks and repeatedly made sexually demeaning comments about women.

A photo shows a man’s arms bearing tattoos of a swastika and the insignia for the SS, the police state of Nazi Germany. Other images show the state of Texas tattooed on his upper arm. The City of Dallas logo tattooed on a left hand also appear in the social media account. The tattoo was visible in videos circulating after the shooting that was believed to be of Garcia’s body.

But, according to WhiskeyDeltaDeltaDumbass there's no evidence that he is a neo-Nazi and a white supremacist. Lol

How can he be a white supremacist if whiskey doesn't consider him white

If you are willing to accept this guy is a vrown white supremacist because one source supposedly found his profile on a Russian website spewing "nationalist" stuff, stuff you will never see and never have to be proven, then I applaud you. It takes guts to be that gullible.
Is vrown a crayola color? The rest of this word salad is complete quackery, which is apparently fine with you, because you just “don’t know” any better.

Last edited:
Reactions: Joes Place
The guy who praised kill counts and knowing who you are killing.... as a white supremacist....shot white people.... and you don't even question it.
Ever heard of collateral damage? Can often happen during a terrorist attack.

Also, if the known victims, what the white to not-white ratio?

Ever heard of collateral damage? Can often happen during a terrorist attack.

Also, if the known victims, what the white to not-white ratio?
White supremacists also hate white people that aren't white supremacists. In any case I don't think this guy was being particularly discerning in his murder spree. The point was to kill a bunch of people and himself. I doubt he was nearly preoccupied with skin color as some people in this thread are.

White supremacists also hate white people that aren't white supremacists. In any case I don't think this guy was being particularly discerning in his murder spree. The point was to kill a bunch of people and himself. I doubt he was nearly preoccupied with skin color as some people in this thread are.
Agree, and I am not really concerned about a race-based explanation/reasoning for the actions of a complete POS. I’m heartbroken regardless of the victims’ races, ages, genders, etc. With that said, Whiskey keeps saying “white people,” but of the victims identified, only one is “white.”

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT