ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Pew Allen Texas-Mall

Nah.....they will continue to support their "team", because......party over country.
'Party over country' is the mantra of the Republicans. They demonstrate it daily. Case in point Herschel Walker, George Santos, Lying Donnie , the list goes on forever. Fear of gun legislation is just one more case in point.

Reactions: TC Nole OX
'Party over country' is the mantra of the Republicans. They demonstrate it daily. Case in point Herschel Walker, George Santos, Lying Donnie , the list goes on forever. Lack of gun legislation is just one more case in point.
Is that why we - ALL 50 states - are stuck with John Fetterman, who should be spending his days in stroke recovery and therapy instead of visibly struggling to handle the job of being a US Senator?
Whose mantra is that?

• Haha
Reactions: BelemNole
If you think democrats are any better, you are sorely mistaken. Neither party cares about us.....only themselves and power.

Democrats have had control of Congress multiple times and did nothing.

I honestly don't know what the answer is to stop these shootings. And neither do our politicians. Doing nothing is obviously not the solution. If our overlords ever do decide to do something, rest assured it will be the wrong thing.

With the power that the NRA has, any D who voices anti gun comments will have difficulty winning election or reelection . Then a R wins that election and that ends any chance at common sense gun reforms.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ree4 and Joes Place
According to who?
There were several comments about it but it remains to be seen if this is factual. Could be a disturbed wannabe who wanted to BE a gang member.
No id as yet from what I can find out but there was a local station report shown on YT that the FBI needed a translator to interview the perpetrators parents.

Here are my thoughts, I am tired of harping on the craven and deplorable politicians, like the three aholes in Texas at the press conference last night. We are moving towards 80 percent of the nation wanting to toughen gun control laws and do something, but everyone in this massive majority is not doing anything other than whining and bitching about it and mocking the thoughts a prayers brigade, myself included. It’s time for massive protests and a plan to turn up the heat and make life unbearable and political futures in doubt for the gun cult. Until we do, nothing will change.

The root cause of the shootings is the easy access to guns.
Of you honestly believe this you're dumber than I thought. Anyone who trusts anything you claim to ne an expert on is even worse. You really think these people are only killing others bc they had a gun? No way you're that far gone mentally.

goldmom. Just another
Is that why we - ALL 50 states - are stuck with John Fetterman, who should be spending his days in stroke recovery and therapy instead of visibly struggling to handle the job of being a US Senator?
Whose mantra is that?
Coming from you, some out of touch old hag, who voted straight R because your brain cells packed up and left, is rich.

Air sucking haircut is what you are. A wrinkled up bag in a shithole state.

You are trash.

Nasty bitch is something that describes you very well. You are a deplorable hack.
I can definitely be a nasty bitch. But that’s a term commonly used by those who seem to lack normal and intellectually based responses to my opinions.
In person I’m actually fun, witty, and very personable. I’m also not too bad looking for a woman my age.
Eat your heart out, honey. 💋

There were several comments about it but it remains to be seen if this is factual. Could be a disturbed wannabe who wanted to BE a gang member.
No id as yet from what I can find out but there was a local station report shown on YT that the FBI needed a translator to interview the perpetrators parents.
I have seen comments of people claiming this but was curious if he’d seen something official or if he was just using random Twitter comments as fact lol. He said “Conflicting reports on if the shooter is affiliated with Dallas Tango Blast” and I haven’t seen anything about that except for random comments on Twitter. Is anyone actually reporting this?

Reactions: goldmom
Of you honestly believe this you're dumber than I thought. Anyone who trusts anything you claim to ne an expert on is even worse. You really think these people are only killing others bc they had a gun? No way you're that far gone mentally.
Are they killing eight and injuring another half-dozen in just a minute or two without these weapons? Much less likely.

Reactions: win4jj
goldmom. Just another

Coming from you, some out of touch old hag, who voted straight R because your brain cells packed up and left, is rich.

Air sucking haircut is what you are. A wrinkled up bag in a shithole state.

You are trash.
LOL. You haven’t been laid in a very long time, have you?

Here are my thoughts, I am tired of harping on the craven and deplorable politicians, like the three aholes in Texas at the press conference last night. We are moving towards 80 percent of the nation wanting to toughen gun control laws and do something, but everyone in this massive majority is not doing anything other than whining and bitching about it and mocking the thoughts a prayers brigade, myself included. It’s time for massive protests and a plan to turn up the heat and make life unbearable and political futures in doubt for the gun cult. Until we do, nothing will change.
Those massive protests need to be 100% legally armed. The gop needs to be scared, that’s the only way any gun control gets passed.

Reactions: noleclone2
I have seen comments of people claiming this but was curious if he’d seen something official or if he was just using random Twitter comments as fact lol. He said “Conflicting reports on if the shooter is affiliated with Dallas Tango Blast” and I haven’t seen anything about that except for random comments on Twitter. Is anyone actually reporting this?

Agree and I hope that facts are released soon.
It won’t bring back those innocent lives but these rumors aren’t helpful to reassure the public.

LOL. You haven’t been laid in a very long time, have you?
Don’t feel bad. I know republicans are obsessed with the sex lives of others but it’s all good here. Thanks for wondering.

You can stick to taking your teeth out and guming those pin dick “alphas” at Trump rallies. They take what they can get.

You do know where the Mexican cartels get their guns. They buy them from legal gun dealers on our side of the border.
I was just reading about this last night:

Guns smuggled into Mexico are sometimes obtained at gunshops in the United States and carried across the US-Mexico border.[3][4] In other cases the guns are obtained through Guatemalan borders,[5] or stolen from the police or military, or bought from corrupt officials.[6] Consequently, black market firearms are widely available. Many firearms are acquired in the U.S. by women with no criminal history, who transfer their purchases to smugglers through relatives, boyfriends and acquaintances who then smuggle them to Mexico a few at a time.[7] The most common smuggled firearms include AR-15 and AK-47 type rifles, and FN 5.7 calibersemi-automatic pistols. Many firearms are purchased in the United States in a semi-automatic configuration before being converted to fire as select fire machine guns.​

Reactions: goldmom
It actually makes sense if you've been sufficiently conditioned.

You blame mental health, you then cut mental health because mental health funding isn't working. Who wants to spend money on things that aren't working?

Now that mental health funding has been cut, you can cut taxes too.

If someone says it's not mental health you've got two more choice: god's will and more guns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT