ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Pew Allen Texas-Mall

Representative Keith Self, who represents Allen, Texas, said on CNN that critics who are calling for more than “thoughts and prayers” after Saturday’s shooting “don’t believe in almighty God, who is absolutely in control of our lives” and instead said the country’s lack of “mental health institutions” is to blame.

Thanks TX State representative Self for your insightful comments. It has lifted the veil from my eyes, I can see clearly now. Time to outlaw God since he/she is controlling all of this sick twisted slaughter. God is who we thought he/she was, the OT was pretty clear on that. I suspect most of the gun enthusiasts will make the obvious choice of guns over God, their priorities are clearly seen by everyone.

As soon as you guys want to get serious about gun crimes and who it is that commits them I'll get serious about the firearms that actually kills the most people. ( 9mm handgun)
How about we get serious about how easy it is to get a gun?

Again, you are so blind you can’t see through the trees. You stand there pissing in your balls smiling.

Dumb hick.

• Haha
Reactions: DolphLundgren
He heard a lot of “NO” and when he didn’t hear it, he pulled his teenie weenie out and he heard even more “where’s the rest of it, loser”
Talk about deplorable. And it sounds like he NEEDS a good “gummer”. 😂😎
Honey, a hot night on the town is you being a lane lizard at the local bowling alley.

No circle jerk. If you calmed down you would see I’m on your side of this argument.

I was just trying to save you from further making yourself look like an unhinged little bitch with peabrained comebacks.
Call it like I see it. oldmom is a disgusting thing.

Why stop with Fetterman? There's a number of other congress people who should maybe not be in office.
It’s a talking point that right wing radio told her to say. She’s a parrot who just repeated these things that are intended for the lowest common denominator. They make millions of dumb people.

Reactions: noleclone2
Honey, a hot night on the town is you being a lane lizard at the local bowling alley.
I have no idea what that is but it sounds like you have experience with them.
Do people still hang out at bowling alleys?
Apparently...

I have no idea what that is but it sounds like you have experience with them.
Do people still hang out at bowling alleys?
Apparently...
You tell me. Playing dumb isn’t working because we all know it’s not an act.

Wrong. As usual.

You stupid, disingenuous, mother****er..... there isn't a single word in that article about where Diaz, or any other, secured those firearms and the thing specifically says it's illegal firearms being brought in. You don't walk into a retail ****ing store and buy illegal shit.

You stupid, disingenuous, mother****er..... there isn't a single word in that article about where Diaz secured those firearms and the thing specifically says it's illegal firearms being brought in. You don't walk into a retail ****ing store and buy illegal shit.
Get owned. Get mad.

Pussy.

oldmom and Whiskytangodipshit have now formed a love connection. A meeting of the minds. Brain cell count table of 2.

I can hear the cackling now. Gross.
No, that was the last female you showed your incredibly small schlong to.

Look cornpone, I can do this all day.
Stop, take the L, and go away. You’re just off in the weeds now and you look stupid.

No, that was the last female you showed your incredibly small schlong to.

Look cornpone, I can do this all day.
Stop, take the L, and go away. You’re just off in the weeds now and you look stupid.
This is funny. Like your clown makeup. Funny like a clown.

Nice work Bozo.

If you mean he taught me how to verbally kick ass and take no prisoners you’re right.
LMAO. He passed the dumb on to you as well.

Your Dad was that loud mouth who cowered the second someone stood up and approached him.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT