ADVERTISEMENT

Pew Pew Pew Allen Texas-Mall

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Lay off the Old Crow this early.
Yeah.... you are on here picking a fight with an old lady and supplying bullshit sources to advance a fasle narrative, on a Sunday morning.

You have lost man. Right, wrong, or indifferent on each individual topic, you are a loser.

Put the phone down.

Reactions: goldmom
[QUOTE="gamedayron01, post: 11176855, member: 116727

Lay off the Old Crow this early.
[/QUOTE]

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Oh wow you coulda worked that line into some sort of attack on me..,if you were really on your game. But you’re so angry you missed a fat pitch right over the plate didn’t you?
(Mental picture of dum dum scratching his little head here) OMG
You’re done.

No, interested to hear what you’re getting at.
I literally know nothing about it. Link to video or info?

When they want to shove fun reform down our throat they echo the shit out of these horrific events that have a white male with a long black scary rifle. If any of those variables are not fitting, we don't know shit.

Can you imagine a straight white male having a "manifesto" and shooting up a school and the ****ing FBI sealing it?

Not a chance in hell.

Gun violence is ugly and needs to be addressed but these ****ing actors ( politicians) use these things like pawns.

Did you miss the video of the downed shooter?
Yes.

I know nothing about this. But this game is so ****ing sick and tired you can come in at any point and just guess.

We don't know shit about this person, they don't advance the narrative.

Make no mistake, if there was a repub in the office and it's a brown person it completly.flips, and that bullshit also.

I literally know nothing about it. Link to video or info?

When they want to shove fun reform down our throat they echo the shit out of these horrific events that have a white male with a long black scary rifle. If any of those variables are not fitting, we don't know shit.

Can you imagine a straight white male having a "manifesto" and shooting up a school and the ****ing FBI sealing it?

Not a chance in hell.

Gun violence is ugly and needs to be addressed but these ****ing actors ( politicians) use these things like pawns.
WARNING: GRAPHIC VIDEO

Edit: Ah sheet, looks like it’s been removed. I’m sure you can find it if you look hard enough

This thread is a perfect example of why nothing will change. We can’t even have a semi-civil conversation about kids, innocent people getting killed more frequently. And if we can’t, there is no way our bought politicians are ever going to get anything done.

There is no one reason why people go on mass shooting sprees, but the overwhelming common denominator is the method of choice which is guns.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT