ADVERTISEMENT

Pew pew Texas

Moar guns is the issue.

Gun reform is long overdue, but no Republican cares until it's someone they know that is a victim.

Just read this thread if you don't believe me.

Texas remains a shithole with a crappy Governor.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
What does it say about an 80 year old woman posting about Brandon on a Iowa message board in a thread about a tragic shooting? Quite the lady.

• Haha
Reactions: HawkinK.C.1
Today’s military? You and I both WISH today’s military was capable of confiscating AR-15’s.
I hope we never have to find out.
You mean the morbidly obese Rainbow Berets aren't quite as fierce of a force as the Green Berets?;)

The man accused of killing five of his neighbors with an AR-15 rifle in their Texas home was arrested Tuesday, after a tip led authorities to a house less than 20 miles from where the crimes took place, officials said.

The arrest of Francisco Oropesa, 38, in the city of Cut and Shoot, Texas, marked the end of a massive manhunt that was in its fourth day Tuesday.

A tip called into an FBI line at 5:15 p.m. led to Oropesa's arrest at 6:30 p.m., Jimmy Paul, the assistant special agent in charge of the FBI’s Houston field office, said at a news conference.

“We just want to thank the person who had the courage and bravery to call in the suspect’s location,” Paul said.

Oropesa is accused of killing five people, including a 9-year-old boy, in Cleveland, Texas, on Friday night after a member of the family asked him to stop firing his rifle because an infant was trying to sleep, officials have said.

Oropesa will be charged with five counts of murder and is being held on $5 million bond, San Jacinto County Sheriff Greg Capers said.

Capers called Oropesa a coward.

"He was caught hiding in a closet underneath some laundry," he said Tuesday.

Details about the home where Oropesa was found weren't disclosed. Officials said the case was still under investigation.

Footage appearing to capture the moments during and after the suspect’s arrest showed a man being led away from a residence in handcuffs and later sitting in the passenger side of a vehicle.

That 47' of border wall Trump built should have prevented this.

But that's all Mexico could afford, so not really Turd's fault.
I guess the dude thought that since Biden invited him, he should stay.

Verify for me all four dates of his deportation.

And it's Biden's fault the Border Patrol can't do their jobs properly?
So, with that logic, you're full on board that public school teachers are terrible in this country, especially in inner cities. I mean, look at the results. Can't do their jobs properly, correct?

Reactions: goldmom
So, with that logic, you're full on board that public school teachers are terrible in this country, especially in inner cities. I mean, look at the results. Can't do their jobs properly, correct?
Quite the deflection.

Bravo.

Stick to topic next time.

Interesting AP story about Sheriff Greg Capers. There are questions about the timeline and effectiveness of the response of his department. The response to previous calls to this residence. And allegations of what seems to be corruption.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT