ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer is FDA approved

You don't read anything posted.
All you do is post smileys, often inappropriate ones, when the post is about dead children.

A bad look, when you don't read.

What? Oh, I see, you actually are a crazy person.

You’re lying, as both Dengue and RSV vaccine fiascos have proven. The 30 or 60 day primary safety endpoints are there for a reason: they’re an awesome way to protect the good ol’ boy network that exists between Pharma and the people that are supposed to be their regulators, not their pimps.

But you saw some chick on SciFri so you’re probably right. :rolleyes:
F’ing awesome. Says two months isn’t enough, then says the 60 day ending is there for a reason.

I’m still not sure. They pushed this through too fast. It’s all about control. I’m going to wait to do more research. Actually, the vaccine is failing. If you look at Israel ....

Yep, a lot of people now scrambling for a different bullsh!t reason to not get it.
Anything to avoid uttering the real reason the unvaccinated are holding out: "We are scared and ignorant pansies."

F’ing awesome. Says two months isn’t enough, then says the 60 day ending is there for a reason.
Try to keep up. The profiteers pushed the narrative that NO adverse events happen after 60 days - ever. It’s a great way to move the process along. It’s all a lie, though.

Vaccines, drugs...it’s all the same.

The FDA’s growing emphasis on speed has come at the urging of both patient advocacy groups and industry, which began in 1992 to contribute to the salaries of the agency’s drug reviewers in exchange for time limits on reviews. In 2017, pharma paid 75 percent — or $905 million — of the agency’s scientific review budgets for branded and generic drugs, compared to 27 percent in 1993.

• Haha
Reactions: RileyHawk
oZ83haV.jpg

Somebody’s having a good day.

In addition to getting this injection approved, the sales of their other products that could help alleviate side effects from said injection are doing fantastic as well (though any relation to the vax is PURELY correlative. Obviously).

Eliquis (blood clotting) sales are up 55% since the first of the year, and their myocarditis drugs like Vandeqel are up 77% in the second quarter alone.

Who knew peddling pharmaceuticals could be such a lucrative gig?

:rolleyes:
Pfizer- $49.93 + $1.21
+ 2.48%

Reactions: shank hawk
It was google it.
Lol

Pfizer has distanced itself from Mr. Trump and Operation Warp Speed. In an interview on Sunday, Kathrin Jansen, a senior vice president and the head of vaccine research and development at Pfizer, said, “We were never part of the Warp Speed,” adding, “we have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

Lol

Pfizer has distanced itself from Mr. Trump and Operation Warp Speed. In an interview on Sunday, Kathrin Jansen, a senior vice president and the head of vaccine research and development at Pfizer, said, “We were never part of the Warp Speed,” adding, “we have never taken any money from the U.S. government, or from anyone.”

DAMN YOU, GOOGLE!!!! 😉

Are you talking about the distribution part? The non-developmental part?

The "distribution part" was a clusterf**k

There was no plan to get it into arms, just toss it out at individual states and localities with ALREADY OVERBURDENED health systems just struggling to keep up with testing last winter.

Biden stepped in and implemented National Guard and other federal resources to assist, massively increasing the distribution channels.

Pfizer was only involved with the US Gov’t by charging them 33% than the EU.

Shouldn’t the shrewd negotiator have negotiated a better price?
To be fair, the EU got a better price because they help with funding for Pfizer. The US helped with funding for Moderna and pays a lower price than the EU, but only about 20% less. Probably why Pfizer has more authorization than Moderna, because you know Trump and all. :cool:

• Haha
Reactions: Joes Place
The "distribution part" was a clusterf**k

There was no plan to get it into arms, just toss it out at individual states and localities with ALREADY OVERBURDENED health systems just struggling to keep up with testing last winter.

Biden stepped in and implemented National Guard and other federal resources to assist, massively increasing the distribution channels.
People were getting vaccinated long before Dementia Joe was sworn in as President. If anything Donald Trump handed Dementia Joe a playbook on rolling this out that even Biden couldn’t screw up until now.

This is pure speculation, and the link the antivaxxers have posted on Israel implies the breakthrough case rates are about the same in the "previously infected" vs vaccinated.

Tack on that your likelihood of serious disease or death are about 25x lower for vaccinated vs not vaccinated, and it's kind of silly to argue "natural immunity" is better. You'll GET the same natural immunity when you're a breakthrough case after being vaccinated, anyway. Is that simply fact lost on our anti-vax crew here?
This is NOT pure speculation, bonehead. God damn you're insufferable.

And the 25x lower rate makes this not a vaccine, but a therapeutic which I'll take my chances if I ever get it again with Ivermectin which will provide me with a better therapeutic result.

Last edited:
25:1 Ratio

Like the Un-vaxxed are getting beaten
25-1 in baseball.
Or
175-7 in football.

And claiming "those games are just too close to call here"
Guess we'll see what happens when winter comes around and the US has Israel and UK's results for the vaccinated. I'm sure you won't be here to back up your bullshit. And I'm sure you still think this vaccine provides immunity lol. Yeah FDA!!! Way to approve that highly ineffective vaccine that we need boosters for! Good ole Pfizer loves the approval! 33.5B in expected revenue up from 26B!

Guess we'll see what happens when winter comes around and the US has Israel and UK's results for the vaccinated. I'm sure you won't be here to back up your bullshit. And I'm sure you still think this vaccine provides immunity lol. Yeah FDA!!! Way to approve that highly ineffective vaccine that we need boosters for! Good ole Pfizer loves the approval! 33.5B in expected revenue up from 26B!

Poor, poor Pfizer. They keep getting stuck with the Warp Speed label even though they didn’t benefit in ANY way shape or form from it

Sure, their partner received half a billion dollars from Germany.

And the FDA certainly sped up the process by changing the rules to allow parallel clinical phases and manufacturing.

And it’s true they received 2 billion in up front money. Oh, and 110% immunity from any liability for adverse events. It’s surely a miracle they’ve managed to stay afloat, going it alone when all the feds wanted to do was offer them a (teeny, tiny) helping hand. :rolleyes:

No more free ride for them though. The FDA is requiring them to file their safety data for myocarditis and pregnancy, respectively, by 2025 and 2027. Doesn’t seem to be such a rush now, does there?

And then there’s this: :eek:

Reactions: coloradonoles
People were getting vaccinated long before Dementia Joe was sworn in as President.

Slowly.
Partly because of supply, but also because there was NO COORDINATED PLAN to get vaccines from shelves into arms. Biden did that. And very successfully. He exceeded goals on it, something Trump NEVER did.

And, they no longer need the "blinded" trials data: they HAVE PLENTY of demographic data of vaccinated vs. not.

JUST LIKE it was considered unethical to continue denying dexamethasone to people in those early trials, so they cut them off and gave the medicine to everyone, the SAME applies to vaccines.

You're insufferably stupid on these basic topics.

Yes, it is.

I've pointed out the fallacy in the false interpretation of the Israel data.
Your inability to understand it is a different matter.
Your incompetence is the problem. There are many more studies out there than the Israel one and we can show the false interpretation of the "studies" that you lib idiots would tout as saying the vax provides more protection. Fact is natural immunity is always the best protection for our bodies. To say otherwise is stupid, which we all know you are.

• Haha
And, they no longer need the "blinded" trials data: they HAVE PLENTY of demographic data of vaccinated vs. not.

JUST LIKE it was considered unethical to continue denying dexamethasone to people in those early trials, so they cut them off and gave the medicine to everyone, the SAME applies to vaccines.

You're insufferably stupid on these basic topics.
LMAO!! You clearly didn't read the article and you are the one who continues to be an idiot who spreads constant horseshit. Dunning Krueger Joe!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT