ADVERTISEMENT

Pfizer is FDA approved

You are being misleading here, once again, the current covid vaccines have complete blanket immunity under their EUA until 2024. This is unprecedented and is not the same for BLA licensed vaccine.

Again: NO

Their indemnification is the SAME on the FDA-approved and EUA-approved vaccines. While there may be minor technical differences, they are fundamentally THE SAME. The EUA immunity is subject to the SAME disqualifications as for a regular approval (e.g. willful misconduct).

And it ain't "buried in the fine print"; it's been FEDERAL LAW for DECADES.

Ok I do get your point, I really do, question tho, is Comirnaty covered under the Prep Act, or can both experimantal and approved vaccines be covered under the Prep act. The real winners under the prep act are not the vaccine makers it appears, its everyone making vaccine mandates it sounds like, not even say I agree or disagree, they are the ones with the blanket immunity.

Yes this does appear to be technical disagreement. While Comirnaty is a legally distinct product, with a stroke of a pen HHS secretary could bring under the Prep Act, which is likely to happen and not a rush since there is no Comirnaty on the market yet. But it does provide a loophole for employees to wait till the box says Comirnaty.

Again: NO

Their indemnification is the SAME on the FDA-approved and EUA-approved vaccines. While there may be minor technical differences, they are fundamentally THE SAME. The EUA immunity is subject to the SAME disqualifications as for a regular approval (e.g. willful misconduct).
I told you what the difference is yet you still are holding to your misleading statement. BLA does NOT have complete blanket immunity and you know it. What they have done with these covid vaccines is unprecedented.

There is no evidence claiming otherwise.

Your Israeli data you'd linked supports that. And I explained to you "why".

"By closely examining the results, the researchers uncovered important differences between acquired immunity in people who’d been vaccinated and unvaccinated people who’d been previously infected with SARS-CoV-2. Specifically, antibodies elicited by the mRNA vaccine were more focused to the RBD compared to antibodies elicited by an infection, which more often targeted other portions of the spike protein. Importantly, the vaccine-elicited antibodies targeted a broader range of places on the RBD than those elicited by natural infection. These findings suggest that natural immunity and vaccine-generated immunity to SARS-CoV-2 will differ in how they recognize new viral variant"

"By closely examining the results, the researchers uncovered important differences between acquired immunity in people who’d been vaccinated and unvaccinated people who’d been previously infected with SARS-CoV-2. Specifically, antibodies elicited by the mRNA vaccine were more focused to the RBD compared to antibodies elicited by an infection, which more often targeted other portions of the spike protein. Importantly, the vaccine-elicited antibodies targeted a broader range of places on the RBD than those elicited by natural infection. These findings suggest that natural immunity and vaccine-generated immunity to SARS-CoV-2 will differ in how they recognize new viral variant"

"suggest"

And you missed THESE important sentences:

• What’s more, antibodies acquired with the help of a vaccine may be more likely to target new SARS-CoV-2 variants potently, even when the variants carry new mutations in the RBD.
  • The Seattle team suggests these differences may arise because the vaccine presents the viral protein in slightly different conformations. Also, it’s possible that mRNA delivery may change the way antigens are presented to the immune system, leading to differences in the antibodies that get produced.
  • A third difference is that natural infection only exposes the body to the virus in the respiratory tract (unless the illness is very severe), while the vaccine is delivered to muscle, where the immune system may have an even better chance of seeing it and responding vigorously.
  • The evidence continues to suggest that acquired immunity from vaccines still offers substantial protection against the new variants now circulating around the globe. The hope is that acquired immunity from the vaccines will indeed produce long-lasting protection against SARS-CoV-2 and bring an end to the pandemic. These new findings point encouragingly in that direction. They also serve as an important reminder to roll up your sleeve for the vaccine if you haven’t already done so, whether or not you’ve had COVID-19.

• Haha
Reactions: your_master5
"suggest"

And you missed THESE important sentences:

• What’s more, antibodies acquired with the help of a vaccine may be more likely to target new SARS-CoV-2 variants potently, even when the variants carry new mutations in the RBD.
  • The Seattle team suggests these differences may arise because the vaccine presents the viral protein in slightly different conformations. Also, it’s possible that mRNA delivery may change the way antigens are presented to the immune system, leading to differences in the antibodies that get produced.
  • A third difference is that natural infection only exposes the body to the virus in the respiratory tract (unless the illness is very severe), while the vaccine is delivered to muscle, where the immune system may have an even better chance of seeing it and responding vigorously.
  • The evidence continues to suggest that acquired immunity from vaccines still offers substantial protection against the new variants now circulating around the globe. The hope is that acquired immunity from the vaccines will indeed produce long-lasting protection against SARS-CoV-2 and bring an end to the pandemic. These new findings point encouragingly in that direction. They also serve as an important reminder to roll up your sleeve for the vaccine if you haven’t already done so, whether or not you’ve had COVID-19.

I didnt miss anything. It was your claim they were the same, which anyone with some simple common sense would know that was not true.

So lets hear it once and for all, are you a non passive Pfizer shareholder?

The PROTECTION has not been established to be any different.

Is that clearer for you? That means functionally, "the same"

Is the immune response exactly the same for the vaccine and natural immunity if you get covid after the facts? The is a nuance in bold that you keep trying dismiss by saying it is not important, but it will be very important as the new variants become exceedinly more different than Wuhan variant, which the vaccines were developed for.

Is the immune response exactly the same for the vaccine and natural immunity if you get covid after the facts?
You've been TRYING to posit that "natural" infection produces "better" immunity, which is FALSE.

I've simply stated they are (as of now) effectively/functionally THE SAME.

You just posted a link that implies vaccine-induced immunity may be BETTER under many real-world conditions.

You've been TRYING to posit that "natural" infection produces "better" immunity, which is FALSE.

I've simply stated they are (as of now) effectively/functionally THE SAME.

You just posted a link that implies vaccine-induced immunity may be BETTER under many real-world conditions.

Stop Joe.

The difference between you and I is this, you are defending a postion, I am going down every alley way and road and stream until I hit a dead end. I am looking for the truth, and am not defending a position and have backed off a bad position every time I hit a dead end.

I am asking questions and have found multiple alley ways that make you squirmy, like you are now which tells me you are indeed defending a postion, not looking for the truth. Not even saying your position is wrong or right, its going to take time to figure this all out.

Stop Joe.

The difference between you and I is this, you are defending a postion
You ATTEMPTED to make the case that "natural immunity" was superior to vaccines.

You LINKED something that indicates reasons it could very well be the OPPOSITE.

“Eight months? Where’d you ever hear that? We said six months....we’ve always said six months.”

Reactions: your_master5
E9ka01_WYA0eGcp

Pretty reasonable interview here with Dr Marty Mackary that discusses a broad range of topics about the vaccine, natural immunity, masks, etc. etc. The TLDR is natural immunity is good, vaccine immunity is good and its a much larger risk to aquire natural immunity than to get vaccine immunity.

AGAIN: There is no evidence this is the case.

You and your buds linked Israeli data which actually shows the opposite of what you were attempting to claim.
There is a tremendous amount of evidence for this within Israel and in the U.S. Big pharma Joe just wants us all to take the jab and go against the science.

Pretty reasonable interview here with Dr Marty Mackary that discusses a broad range of topics about the vaccine, natural immunity, masks, etc. etc. The TLDR is natural immunity is good, vaccine immunity is good and its a much larger risk to aquire natural immunity than to get vaccine immunity.

There aren't many people out there saying go get covid and put yourself in harms way. What they are saying is people, like myself, who previously contracted covid have just as much if not more protection against covid as the leaky vaccine.

Natural immunity is how we have survived as a species which is undeniable science. This vaccine only targets certain end points, so as the virus mutates, it doesn't work very well. We are seeing this today with the Delta variant. The vaccine was produced based off the wild type and the virus mutated and is not very effective against it. Natural immunity targets all end points based on our bodies natural response so it provides equal to or better protection.

Of course you'll see a reply from Dunning Krueger Joe on this saying it's not so, but he constantly spreads misinformation and is proven wrong, just like he was in this thread. Once in a while his butt buddy Rileyhawk will chime in with utter bullshit too. They both will probably give the laugh emoji to this post though because they are such wonderful humans who can't formulate proper arguments and follow the MSM narrative. I'm not antivax, I have all the vaccines available. I'm anti THIS vax as are millions of people.

No; I parsed the data you idiots posted and demonstrated the ratios were the same as the respective populations. Exactly what you'd expect for a 1:1 relation
You did not parse the data of the most recent study. So, no once again you are incorrect on both fronts, natural immunity and the studies. Try harder.

It is PROPAGANDA.

As someone who has no clue how FDA approvals work, it is very effective on you.
LOL! Who has more dollars to spend on propaganda than Big Pharma? There isn't 1 industry out there that spends more on advertising. Where is the debate on this topic! The USA is just 1 of 2 countries in the world that allow direct to consumer marketing of drugs. Even the WHO receives HALF of its revenue from the pharma industry. Why do you insist on looking the other way? Are you employed by them?

LOL! Who has more dollars to spend on propaganda than Big Pharma? There isn't 1 industry out there that spends more on advertising. Where is the debate on this topic! The USA is just 1 of 2 countries in the world that allow direct to consumer marketing of drugs. Even the WHO receives HALF of its revenue from the pharma industry. Why do you insist on looking the other way? Are you employed by them?
He is employed by them, he talked about it in this thread I believe. Shocker the amount of misinformation that comes from his mouth.

The latter human clinical study is what was delivered to the FDA for evaluation, on behalf of BioNTech, in order to get FDA “approval”. BioNTech named the shot Comirnaty. Pfizer has not conducted its own trial, much less submitted it to the FDA.
This is absolute LIES

The BioNTech/Pfizer vaccines are the SAME THING.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT