ADVERTISEMENT

Phucking democrats

What happened today was horrific.

The escalation happening right now associating this to all democrats is not right and will, only lead to violence against innocent people. You are part of the problem right now.

Instead of violent rhetoric, maybe consider prayer. For America, for the innocents, for Trump and for Biden. We need strong leadership and calls for peace in times like this.

The escalation happening right now associating this to all democrats is not right and will, only lead to violence against innocent people. You are part of the problem right now.

Instead of violent rhetoric, maybe consider prayer. For America, for the innocents, for Trump and for Biden. We need strong leadership and calls for peace in times like this.
Democrats should be demanding biden denounce this outright or resign (or shut the fu. ck up)

Democrats should be demanding biden denounce this outright or resign (or shut the fu. ck up)
He did. In a televised address to the nation 2 hours ago. Maybe you missed it. He denounced it and said there was no place for this. He said he tried to call Trump to express his condolences.

Seriously step back from the ledge, pray for the country and thank God the Secret Service killed the shooter before he had a chance to do more harm.

He did. In a televised address to the nation 2 hours ago. Maybe you missed it. He denounced it and said there was no place for this. He said he tried to call Trump to express his condolences.

Seriously step back from the ledge, pray for the country and thank God the Secret Service killed the shooter before he had a chance to do more harm.
Is that what he said? Are you super sure?

Reactions: Here_4_a_Day
Is that what he said? Are you super sure?
Direct quotes below from the video. Or do you think that was fake?

Speaking from Rehoboth Beach, Delaware, about two hours after the shooting, Biden said, “There’s no place in America for this kind of violence.”

“It’s sick,” the president added.

“We cannot allow for this to be happening. We cannot be like this,” he said.

Biden said in a statement earlier Saturday that he was praying for Trump: “Jill and I are grateful to the Secret Service for getting him to safety. There’s no place for this kind of violence in America. We must unite as one nation to condemn it.”

• Haha

That's it blame the other side for

something your side did. Par for the course for Democrats from Russian collusion which was Hillary buying the Russian misinformation, to Ukraine phone call where we know it was Hunter and Joe involved with Burisma. To January 6 where Trump tried to get more protection for the capitol and Pelosi turned it down. Why the fuque should I pray for Joe, how is he a victim in this. He is the one that said they had to put him in the bullseye. To me the only good D's are ones in the cemetery as long as they don't vote.

That's it blame the other side for

something your side did. Par for the course for Democrats from Russian collusion which was Hillary buying the Russian misinformation, to Ukraine phone call where we know it was Hunter and Joe involved with Burisma. To January 6 where Trump tried to get more protection for the capitol and Pelosi turned it down. Why the fuque should I pray for Joe, how is he a victim in this. He is the one that said they had to put him in the bullseye. To me the only good D's are ones in the cemetery as long as they don't vote.
I’m a fiscally conservative, socially liberal independent. I vote Republican sometimes and democrat other times. I’m a never Trumper for sure, but am sick to my core over what happened today.

My “side” doesn’t exist in American politics.

Then time to hit the road jack! It is time for the silent majority to speakup and then man up and take this country back. You are starting to see it as corporations are pushing back against DEI. Time for men to be men and to be the hunters we are versus feminine versions of ourselves

I’m a fiscally conservative, socially liberal independent. I vote Republican sometimes and democrat other times. I’m a never Trumper for sure, but am sick to my core over what happened today.

My “side” doesn’t exist in American politics.

If this is the guy, that’s Demolition Ranch merch.
GSafOZQWAAAVOrB

Then time to hit the road jack! It is time for the silent majority to speakup and then man up and take this country back. You are starting to see it as corporations are pushing back against DEI. Time for men to be men and to be the hunters we are versus feminine versions of ourselves
democrats need to be gone after today…

Reactions: 3ZSDAD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT