ADVERTISEMENT

Playoffs

sadiehawkins

HR All-American
Sep 21, 2008
I would like to say I am not in favor of any committee dererming who is in the playoffs. You set your parameters for making tournament stick with them everybody knows them. Don t change them. Just think if the NFL did this. Oh they do. This was a money grab by a group of people who are less about the games and more about money. Why did they inject humans in this decision. To control the money ya haveto wonder how many tv networks are inserting there 2 cents in it. Colleges and universities should no longer be involved in any sports. Make them club sports.

I would like to say I am not in favor of any committee dererming who is in the playoffs. You set your parameters for making tournament stick with them everybody knows them. Don t change them. Just think if the NFL did this. Oh they do. This was a money grab by a group of people who are less about the games and more about money. Why did they inject humans in this decision. To control the money ya haveto wonder how many tv networks are inserting there 2 cents in it. Colleges and universities should no longer be involved in any sports. Make them club sports.
I can live with a committee to determine at-large bids so long as teams have a path to a guaranteed inclusion by winning their conference. Ideally that includes each G5 conference but I can live with the highest rated G5 school. The key is, every team needs a path to earn their way in despite what some dudes at ESPN think about them.

Massey ratings composite suggest that the committee got it exactly right...

Can't wait for the 12-team playoff. That will fix EVERYTHING. LOL

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT