ADVERTISEMENT

Please advise

Rico is married however I sometimes go for a run with my shirt off and the neighborhood women look for an excuse to come outside when the word gets around that Rico is out.

My advice is let them come to you but you have to have something to catch their eye, not everyone can be a Rico but find out what works for you.

• Haha
Reactions: jamesvanderwulf
Rico is married however I sometimes go for a run with my shirt off and the neighborhood women look for an excuse to come outside when the word gets around that Rico is out.

My advice is let them come to you but you have to have something to catch their eye, not everyone can be a Rico but find out what works for you.
Pic or GTFO.

Yeah sure. Just having friends my age that have gone through divorce, people (men and women) lie their asses off to get laid. It is so phony. I have no desire to pretend I’m something I’m not for sex. I’m at a point where I’m looking for a relationship, not meaningless sex.
Not that know much about being in them as I have been married for 26 years, but have had friends and brother who have recently got divorced.

My brother met lots of nice woman on Bumble. He said most were not crazy.

A neighbor met her now husband on Match.

Just saying you make it what you want.

Reactions: jellyfish10
Not that know much about being in them as I have been married for 26 years, but have had friends and brother who have recently got divorced.

I understand and maybe that’s a route I should consider. In my experience it is so superficial that it turns me off from that. Maybe it’s the norm, maybe not, but it my experience it seems very deceptive not authentic.

Yeah sure. Just having friends my age that have gone through divorce, people (men and women) lie their asses off to get laid. It is so phony. I have no desire to pretend I’m something I’m not for sex. I’m at a point where I’m looking for a relationship, not meaningless sex.
How old are you? In your 40’s? Are you in shape and decent looking?

I understand and maybe that’s a route I should consider. In my experience it is so superficial that it turns me off from that. Maybe it’s the norm, maybe not, but it my experience it seems very deceptive not authentic.
From what I understand is with Bumble the ladies make the first move to contact.

Got with my wife thanks to bumble. If you’re looking for a partner it’s silly to not at least give dating apps a try imo. I’m 41 btw.

Alrighty. Maybe you have a great job and make good money?
I have a job and make dollars. I’m not rich. I’m sure the way I live is a turnoff to some women and I respect that. Not a lot of women want a dreaded tree hugger as a partner. I don’t think I’m ugly but Idk. Like I said, beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

Ok great advice. I’m walking over now. Hey neighbor, great listening to you talk this morning. May I see your bunghole please?
Saying bunghole will out you as a simple minded Beavis & Butthead fan. You need to be a little more clever in your approach. I'd go medical(Anus), British(arsehole) or steets(bootyhole). Good luck.

Lol. I have been in great shape most of my life. That’s not accurate now. I’m 5’8, maybe a buck 40 or so. Been doing better with my eating disorder so I’m not grotesquely thin.
Put on a few ell bees and lift some. Focus on hugging a human and not a tree. Unless you go to a lot of Earth Day Committee meetings but honestly I am not sure the ladies there want to have a relationship with a human.

by any chance does the lady in question look like liz hurley? if so read the old hrot thread on okoboji boat date.

I've always categorized you as one of the 3 most honest and genuine posters on this board, so you got that going for you...which is nice...
6hhvd.gif

Put on a few ell bees and lift some. Focus on hugging a human and not a tree. Unless you go to a lot of Earth Day Committee meetings but honestly I am not sure the ladies there want to have a relationship with a human.
I think I’m done lifting. I would rather spend my time in nature than in a gym.

I have been single for some time now. I had hoped to reconcile with a no pic x but apparently that ship has sailed. I’m in my late 40’s have no desire to use an app to meet a potential partner.

My no pic neighbor is roughly my age, smart, social and quite attractive. Since I know that any chance of reconciliation with my x is essentially gone, I have thought about asking this woman to go for a walk, meet for a drink, etc. Here’s the rub, in my limited experience with her, she never shuts up. She was walking her dogs this morning, she saw me and stopped to chat. She talked for a half hour straight without taking a breath and the majority of the time, I had no clue wtf she was talking about.

So do I ask her to do something in hopes she has a different gear? Do I continue to wait for my x? Or do I move along and hope the right person is out there?

I’m expecting some well thought out, rational, sound advice from you knuckle dragging trogs. TIA.
I’d bet she was just trying to keep the aroma of that dirty Thai Stick looking dreadlock hanging off the back of head from reaching her nostrils with her breath. Once she gets used to it she’ll shut up.

I have been single for some time now. I had hoped to reconcile with a no pic x but apparently that ship has sailed. I’m in my late 40’s have no desire to use an app to meet a potential partner.

My no pic neighbor is roughly my age, smart, social and quite attractive. Since I know that any chance of reconciliation with my x is essentially gone, I have thought about asking this woman to go for a walk, meet for a drink, etc. Here’s the rub, in my limited experience with her, she never shuts up. She was walking her dogs this morning, she saw me and stopped to chat. She talked for a half hour straight without taking a breath and the majority of the time, I had no clue wtf she was talking about.

So do I ask her to do something in hopes she has a different gear? Do I continue to wait for my x? Or do I move along and hope the right person is out there?

I’m expecting some well thought out, rational, sound advice from you knuckle dragging trogs. TIA.

If you listen to nothing else:

Forget. About. The. Ex.

Aren’t there apps specifically for real relationships?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT